Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Works with Omni????????

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Can i get CueLE or virtualDJ to work with Omni control?????? the Traktor program omni comes with sucks balls.

Mensajes Sun 21 Dec 08 @ 3:23 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yes you can with the professional version of Virtual DJ or Numark Cue you can use the controller.

Native support is in the next update , but in the mean time you can use a preset file which is available in the download section :)

Mensajes Mon 22 Dec 08 @ 8:31 am
dont mean to bother but.. what do you mean a preset file?

I had the total control untill wine spilled on the fader at a party - burnt out. lol
Can i use the cue le that came with TotalControl? how can i make it happen?

Mensajes Mon 22 Dec 08 @ 5:02 pm
You will need to purchase the full Cue or Virtual DJ.

Some food for thought however you could use your Cue LE serial to upgrade to the full cue at a discount.

Call Numark Support for more information.

UK 01252 353 850
US : 401.658.3131

A preset file is a file which instructs VDJ/CUE on how to handle the controller.

Mensajes Mon 22 Dec 08 @ 5:18 pm
So with the version that came with Total Control - can i use that serial to download the preset and direct it for omni ? without upgrading?

all i want to do is use CueLE that comes with total for my new Omni control.. i dont need the full version?
please help me

Mensajes Mon 22 Dec 08 @ 5:58 pm
DjLexOne wrote :
So with the version that came with Total Control - can i use that serial to download the preset and direct it for omni ? without upgrading?

all i want to do is use CueLE that comes with total for my new Omni control.. i dont need the full version?
please help me

No , the Lite version works only with the Total Control. You would need to purchase the full product to use another midi controller which is part of the full feature set of the professional version

Mensajes Tue 23 Dec 08 @ 8:08 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)