Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: VDJ Pro, Hercules RMX and ASIO Issues

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Okay, first of all, I re-installed my system because windows kept crashing on me while playing. I did a completely clean and fresh install of vista. prior to my re-install, I was able to startup and in fact it was more stable if I had everything plugged in on startup. Now the controller won't work unless I plug it in after startup, is there a way to fix that?

second, I can't get my asio driver to stay. I click it prior to start-up and it resets to WDM. when I click it after startup, it works fine but if I shutdown the program and restart it, it goes back to wdm. how do I fix this?

I downloaded all new versions and installed the drivers first, then the updated console edition and then the pro edition and I'm running through only the pro edition.

Mensajes Tue 23 Dec 08 @ 1:46 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

I don't know the answer to your first question, but your second is qiute easy to sort out.

In the Soundset up tab set to this

Input: None
Output: Headphone
Soundcard(s): DJ Console RMX (Icon)

Check the "Apply Eq external inputs" option

With you checking this little box it puts the console in Asio mode. Just to make sure open the RMX panel and have a look to see the Asio dot is green.

Mensajes Tue 23 Dec 08 @ 3:09 am
okay, didn't know it was that easy for that part, thank you. I guess the main issue is the auto detect of the program. The driver software of the RMX shows up just fine. no errors or anything but I have to unplug and re-plug in the console for VDJ to recognize it. if I don't do that before starting up the program, I get an ASIO Driver failure.

Mensajes Tue 23 Dec 08 @ 4:43 am
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
That might be a long shot, but I would uninstall VDJ from "Programs and features" in the Windows Control Panel.

I've seen cases where two versions of VDJ were installed ,and that created some confusions, as if the wrong configuration file was read by the earlier version, etc.

Once you<re done, only install the Pro version, as everything is already there to support the Rmx.

Mensajes Tue 23 Dec 08 @ 7:01 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
nrg4thaphreax wrote :
if I don't do that before starting up the program, I get an ASIO Driver failure.

Yes you will get that error message, as VirtualDJ is set for Asio mode, (as the apply Eq in External input is checked). It's nothing to worry about.

Best way around this is always connect your RMX first before opening VirtualDJ up.

Mensajes Tue 23 Dec 08 @ 9:51 am
jimmy b wrote :

Best way around this is always connect your RMX first before opening VirtualDJ up.

That's what I'm saying tho, the RMX is connected on bootup, the hercules console shows it as plugged in and active. Then I start up VDJ, I get an asio error. Once I unplug and re-plug in the controller, it works fine but if it's plugged in on bootup, it won't recognize within the vdj program.

Also, I'll try removing both versions and might as well get rid of drivers too and try just installing VDJ Pro. I just like the console skins 'cause I can change the settings for the effects buttons on the fly. that and it's a fairly simple layout.

Mensajes Tue 23 Dec 08 @ 4:57 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
Before you uninstall, simply make a copy of the skins you want to save , and once you've reinstalled, copy them back in the folder...

Mensajes Wed 24 Dec 08 @ 9:22 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)