Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Mic for VDJ?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have been asked to do a radio show (and deliver via mp3 that VDJ creates). It seems there is no way to hook up a mic to VDJ. Is there some workaround or inexpensive solution to this?

Thanks.

Remember, I need the mic audio to also end up on the mp3.

Mensajes Thu 25 Dec 08 @ 2:53 pm
Bump

Hopefully, someone will answer this time...

Mensajes Tue 30 Dec 08 @ 10:40 pm
When you set up your mp3 settings you can select what vdj records. select mic+vdj and it will record your mic in aswell as your mix

Mensajes Thu 01 Jan 09 @ 11:43 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
OK, one more time...lol. Yes VDJ will record, and broadcast your mic. In the windows control panel, select Sound and Devices. In both Audio and voice select the mic device you plan to use. Run Test Hardware in the Voice tab. Once the test is successful close that window. Open VDJ, select the recording tab in the browser. For recording to file select that, and select mic and master in the config tab. Close VDJ, re-boot your PC. Then open VDJ, and that should do it. These settings should also work for broadcasting....

Mensajes Thu 01 Jan 09 @ 12:30 pm
Thank you, that worked perfectly!

TRIVIA QUESTION:

I proved that I could do a voiceover on the mp3 recording because I was able to record and hear my voice on the mp3 playback. I did not, however, have a microphone handy. How did I manage to make the recording?

Mensajes Thu 01 Jan 09 @ 8:08 pm
You spoke into your earphones ;)?

Mensajes Thu 01 Jan 09 @ 9:02 pm
Yes headphones... Works if you are desparate, ha!

Mensajes Thu 01 Jan 09 @ 9:32 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Andrew87 wrote :
You spoke into your earphones ;)?

That is an old trick Andrew. I have used my mic as headphones and my headphones as a mic. They are both just diaphragms after all. Just not the intended designs. When your in front of 500 people and things break you have to improvise....

Mensajes Thu 01 Jan 09 @ 10:22 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)