Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: hercules dj console mk2 and macbook..plz help!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

my console flashes when hooked up, then stops. do i need to use vdj djc for it to work?? i purchased the console w/o vdj djc, they sold me one that was returned i think. i tried settin the remote...it is just red.. sum 1 plz help...i am a dj from Chica*o, IL, and i am performin at two hot spots startin tues!

mad respect
dj fozilla

Mensajes Sun 28 Dec 08 @ 12:54 am
the sound card works..the console does not!

Mensajes Sun 28 Dec 08 @ 1:01 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi there, i would suggest to u to have ur console refunded n get a new one n registered ur serial after that. Sorry to hear u get the one that have been already registered before:(

Or u could purchase VDJ pro n u be entitled to the goodies that in store for u plus each upgrade have been free till now;)

Abt ur problem is to reset the firmware if u have already try to activate it at the remote tab but unsuccessful.

Hope to see u with us soon.

Mensajes Sun 28 Dec 08 @ 11:29 am
Hello djfozilla,

1) You should call Hercules tech support so that they give you instructions on how to reflash the DJ Console Mk2.
http://ts.hercules.com/eng/index.php?pg=contact
From the US, the number is: (+1) 866 889 5036
Mon - Fri: 07:00-11:00 and 12:00-17:00 Eastern Time
Saturday : 7:00–12:00 Eastern Time
Sunday : 7:00–12:00 Eastern Time

2) If the DJ Console Mk2 was sold to you without VirtualDJ, you must buy a DJ software compatible with your computer.

Mensajes Mon 29 Dec 08 @ 2:53 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)