Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: RMX: Dissapointment - but then realisation set in...

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Don't get me wrong I love my Rmx, and 3 other DJ's I know have bought one on the back of seeing/using mine.

However, with recent glitches and my first crashes I decided to invest in a backup. I bought an American Audio SDJ-1.

Nice piece of kit and perfect as a backup for a digital DJ - no need for CD's and the latest batch (mine included) DOES support SDHC cards!

I connected the SDJ-1 to the inputs on the back of the Rmx and was able to switch the "source" and crossfade between the two decks.

I then simulated a crash by shutting down VDJ - The sound fromthe SDJ-1 dissappeared. First of all I was dissapointed but then I realised that the link between the external sources, crossfader and volumes were being controlled by VDJ.

It would be great if the driver for the Rmx would allow for these basic features to be supported when no control software is running. This way I would not have to resort to use another mixer...

I'm goning to report this to Hercules as well as a suggestion for a future driver upgrade.

Cheers,

Roy

Mensajes Mon 29 Dec 08 @ 3:15 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)