Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Maya 44 USB + TimeCodes Issues

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

b-robHome userMember since 2005
Alright I have been using the demo version of Virtual DJ 5.2 with my stanton c.304 turntables and maya 44 usb card which i just got. I have tried various configurations but stilll cannot get very clear sound. The time code signal is at 100% for both decks but output of the audio is quite distorted and scratchy. What is the best configuration for sound?

Here is a list of my setup:
Toshiba A135-S4677 Pentium Dual Core @1.73GHz
2GB Ram

2 x Stanton c.304 Digital Turntables
Maya 44 USB Soundcard

I have the performances tab with the slider all the way to the right for quality with Auto latency, Basic Interpolation, Fast Master Tempo, Scratch is set for quality with Simple Algorithm checked.

ASIO settings are configured as follows:
ASIO Resolution 32bit
System Performance: High Speed
Application Priority: High

All monitors are muted, input is a little less than half way, while output is all the way up.

Any suggestions?

Mensajes Wed 07 Jan 09 @ 4:34 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
b-rob wrote :

I have the performances tab with the slider all the way to the right for quality with Auto latency,

Leave the latency on Auto, but move the slider all the way to the left, fastest.

And uncheck Safe mode and Overclock (if they are checked)

Mensajes Wed 07 Jan 09 @ 4:55 pm
that makes it a little better, but there is still a little distortion.....is that just something that you have to deal with having the maya 44?

Mensajes Wed 07 Jan 09 @ 8:46 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
maya44 works perfect for me. It's something else. or just try newest drivers for it.

Mensajes Thu 08 Jan 09 @ 3:40 am

What grade of timecode or you using, Have you tried both?

Mensajes Thu 08 Jan 09 @ 9:48 am
I have the latest maya drivers installed 2.8.17....also yes I have tried both time codes (pro and consumer) and can't really tell a difference

Mensajes Thu 08 Jan 09 @ 11:06 am
b-rob wrote :

ASIO Resolution 32bit

I have mine ASIO Resolution set at 24 bit, (I think, I haven't got may Maya set up to be sure). So try 24 bit.

b-rob wrote :

All monitors are muted, input is a little less than half way, while output is all the way up.

Again I've got mine input set at 2/3 up about 60-65%

Mensajes Thu 08 Jan 09 @ 11:24 am
b-rob wrote :

ASIO Resolution 32bit

I have mine ASIO Resolution set at 24 bit, (I think, I haven't got may Maya set up to be sure). So try 24 bit.

Again I've got mine input set at 2/3 up about 60-65%

I can't change the resolution. It shows options for 16 bit and 24 bit, but they are both greyed out leaving the only clickable option as 32bit. Any idea why this is?

Mensajes Thu 08 Jan 09 @ 3:58 pm
hi i have a similar problem,,,, this is my set-up:

2 x gemini cdj 202
1 x american audio mx 1400 dsp
1 x maya44 USB interface

im using timecode cd's with the trial version of vdj........
when i set it all up with the sound card and double checked all wires i put the timecode cd into the cdj's, and i go to suto config in vdj...
but my problem is that the left cdj is on 100% and nothing less,, it is on 100% strongly,,, but the other cdj is not even getting 1%,, it will flicker from silence to 1%.... i have checked all inputs and outputs, i have changed all wires and port etc.... still the same problem,,,
i have tried both timecode cd's, pro and consumer.... i just dont know what else to do,,,, please help me in any way you can,, thank you

Mensajes Fri 30 Jan 09 @ 5:46 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)