Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: wiered problem last night with effects any ideas?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

not sure on what is the cause so i'm hoping someone can chime in on this one. i recently purchased a DDM 4000 mixer. yest i installed the xml file from the plug in section and played around with it for a bit in the lab. it was working good and then all of the sudden i hit loop out on deck b and both tracks slowed down to like a craw as if the cdj was set to minus 30 bpm. i tried loading a dif song and i got the same issue. i had to shut down cue and restart it to get it going right again. this was at home before the club. with this happening i decided to hold off on taking the DDM 4000 to the club with me. i set up with my normal set up, cdj, rane mixer and total control for video mixing. well the same thing happened twice without the ddm hooked up. the only thing i can think of is the ddm 4000 xml and E-mu driver was added to my gig laptop. i never had a problem like this before with cue and it happened twice in one 4 hour set. i'm hoping some one can give me there input on it. i'm gonna see if the drivers for the usb/midi cable are current but other than that not sure. thanks.

Mensajes Sat 17 Jan 09 @ 7:11 am
anyone? i know others have a ddm 4000.

Mensajes Sun 18 Jan 09 @ 9:12 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)