Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: EKS OTUS - what do you think?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hey guys i have just brought myself the EKS Otus after ditching the total control (pain in the backside) and would be interested to know if anyone has used the Otus?

I should receive it any day now, just waiting by the door :), it looks so nice by the pictures, and i think in a club this is a great unit.

I am also an EKS reseller now so if anybody is interested in the Otus or any of the EKS products, let me know, i can sort you out a good price.

Mensajes Sat 24 Jan 09 @ 6:28 am
Let us know what you think of it, I'd be very interested to know

Mensajes Sun 25 Jan 09 @ 4:18 am
hey guys received it today, just setting up. i will play around and let you know.

TIm

Mensajes Tue 27 Jan 09 @ 9:27 am
hey guys, just thought i would keep you updated, apparently there is an update for the otus coming out soon (maybe next week) so i will hold of a review until then as i am really not keen on the mapping that is available.

The most important thing for me is that, wow, so so so sexy with the lights off...... so important in a club.

Anyone been able to check out the numark Stealth? why are all the numark controllers not caring about cue and vdj anymore? everything is either traktor of mixmister in there info..... stupid becuase to me vdj is the most simple but powerful software that does what a normal dj needs.

Tim

Mensajes Wed 28 Jan 09 @ 10:56 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)