Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: HELP!!!!!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I just bought two CDJ-1000MK3's and a Pioneer DJM-800 mixer. I downloaded the software for TCCD's and I have them in the CDJ's. VDJ does not respond to them. It's giving me a error message of No timecode signal found. I am using a Maya 44 USB. Someone please help?

Syberman

Mensajes Thu 19 Feb 09 @ 10:19 pm

1) Burn the timecode MP3 file from here as a NORMAL audio CD

2) Insert the CD into CDJ-1000

3) Connect the outputs from CDJ 1000s into the LINE IN at the maya soundcard.

4) Connect the outputs from the maya, to two seperate channels that the DJM 800

5) In VDJ soundcard options, choose Maya as soundcard, and External mixer as output, timecode as input.

6) Press START on both CDJs with a timecode CD

7) In VDJ soundcard options, go to timecode config, and press AUTO for both decks.

And you should be good to go ;)

Mensajes Thu 19 Feb 09 @ 10:23 pm
Hey Norway, I got it to work but when I play a song on either deck, I get a very loud "weeeeeee" noise along with the song that's playing.
Is there anything that I can do to solve this problem?

Syberman

Mensajes Thu 19 Feb 09 @ 11:00 pm

yes, thats the timecode signal playing through, and comming out to your speakers.

What you need to do, in the maya souncard config pannel, is to mute monitor on your line ins, to prevent the sound from the line in (aka timecode signal) to play through to the soundcards outputs.

Then you'll get rid of the "weeee" ;)

Mensajes Thu 19 Feb 09 @ 11:54 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
syberman wrote :
I just bought two CDJ-1000MK3's and a Pioneer DJM-800 mixer.

Nice setup Rish :)

You could also try setting your input volume (timecode input) to 3/4 full. That's how I set my timecodes.

Mensajes Fri 20 Feb 09 @ 12:20 am

Yeah true, that could aid too loud input (from turntables or decks that have that)
If he doesnt get 100% timecode quality.

But for the "weee" sound (timecode signal playing through), he needs to mute the monitor for his line ins, at the maya control pannel :)

Mensajes Fri 20 Feb 09 @ 12:24 am
Hey guys, thanks for the help. I got it to work. No "weeee" noise. I kept all the sliders down but the output slider all the way up. No problems whatsoever. 100% on the timecodes. Thanks Jimmy for the setup compliment. I just pulled the trigger and bought it. I bought the M-Audio Connective soundcard as well. I have not hooked that up yet. I will keep the Maya for backup.

I have a gig tonight and using my new equipment, can't wait!! I love it! I know when I use the Connective, it will sound even better. Thank you for you help!

Syberman

Mensajes Fri 20 Feb 09 @ 7:15 pm
^^ exactly what these forums are here for ^^

One big team at the VDJ Forums!!

Mensajes Fri 20 Feb 09 @ 8:11 pm
syberman wrote :
I know when I use the Connective, it will sound even better.

Lets us know how it preforms, I wouldn't mind getting one mate.

Mensajes Sat 21 Feb 09 @ 1:38 am
I hooked up the connective today, thanks to DJPR1! The connective is absolutely amazing! Blows the Maya away 1,000 times over. My decks feel so solid and smooth. Scratching, backspin everything is awesome. I recommend the connectiv as your new soundcard for VDJ.

Syberman

Mensajes Sat 21 Feb 09 @ 6:31 pm
syberman wrote :
I hooked up the connective today, thanks to DJPR1! The connective is absolutely amazing! Blows the Maya away 1,000 times over.

Cheers, thats me getting one then mate,

to bloody right :)

Mensajes Sun 22 Feb 09 @ 2:56 am
Jimmy, you will not be dissapointed one bit. How are you feeling by the way?

Syberman

Mensajes Sun 22 Feb 09 @ 1:56 pm

Cool

Feelin' good now, cheers mate.

Mensajes Sun 22 Feb 09 @ 2:10 pm
Glad to hear that your feeling well. I'll have some beer for you tomorrow, when I'm not working, lol

Syberman

Mensajes Sun 22 Feb 09 @ 9:24 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)