Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: HELP ME Please!! - Page: 2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Yeah, sorry your using a RMX. Try to un-install and re-install. And mabye burn the TCCD's again?

Syberman

Mensajes Tue 24 Feb 09 @ 9:35 am
Nope still to TC signal I may just get a Maya 44 and a Nice Vestec Mixer and keep the RMX for local and bed room use only?...lol

Mensajes Tue 24 Feb 09 @ 9:21 pm
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Djmadman73 wrote :
BTW shouldn't the CDJ800 MKII have a ground wire? Mine dont have any? just a control plug?

CDJ doesn't have any gnd connection, those, RCA audio out,digital out and relay out only.
Try to burn the TCCD in audio CD WITHOUT normalizing the the tracks volume. Most of the burning softwares have this feature and being choose as a default. This will cause the audio level to go down making your Time code signal limited. Burn your TCCD audio CD in low speed and without normalization.
Hope that helps.

Mensajes Wed 25 Feb 09 @ 9:23 am
Thanks Djranes I will try this BTW I just picked up a Vestax mixer with USB option. I was wonder will I need a sound card still like the maya 44?

Mensajes Wed 25 Feb 09 @ 10:46 am
This will depend on whether your mixer and in and out channels the same as the Maya??

Mensajes Thu 26 Feb 09 @ 3:54 am
i need an serial number from an 4.21 version, can anybody help me please?

Mensajes Fri 27 Feb 09 @ 7:25 am
@verjoenie

Why?Why?

Buy the software and get the latest version.

And dont be so rude and hijack someone elses thread with your inappropriate request!! Unbeleivable!!!!!!

Mensajes Fri 27 Feb 09 @ 7:38 am
Thanks Djtouchdan

As far my TCCD issue that did the trick I unchecked the normalizing and I got 100% signal. Now its just real buggy? the software jumps example when a song is playing its jumps or stutter like some one bumped the needle of a TT?... I am still going pro but I want to get all the bugs fixed first. BTW my Vastax mix will be here today!! Whoohoo...Thanks for all the help

Mensajes Fri 27 Feb 09 @ 11:55 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)