Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: i have a sound setup problem, help!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

i'm running vdj with an external mixer. for one channel, im using the default soundcard built in my laptop. for the second channel, i'm using an external usb soundcard. i go into the vdj config, select external mixer under the output, then two cards under the soundcards tab, then click ok.
here's the problem, the volume on the external soundcard is loud for about 5-10 seconds....then cuts off completely.

does anyone have a solution to this? thanks

Mensajes Tue 24 Feb 09 @ 10:43 pm
dude am having a similar problem i running the same setup, instead of the volume dropping on the second channel, the sound is distorted, and i hear cracking, and popping. it pretty much sounds like shit.
i surprise nobody has answered you yet? oh yeah and i running windows vista basic............
1gb or ram............2.2ghz.............????????????numark dm950...................behringer u controller.........................cue 4.1??????????????????????????

Mensajes Thu 26 Feb 09 @ 1:31 am
I have had the same problem as well a year ago, never mentioned it and thought it was something wrong with the sound card, as I was using the ext. card for another karaoke program, and the built in default one for VDJ.

Mensajes Thu 26 Feb 09 @ 8:45 am
um there saying it might be a latency issue? anyways take it off safe mode?

Mensajes Thu 26 Feb 09 @ 6:49 pm
yea, i'm running Windows Vista Premium, 1gb RAM, 1.60ghz......Stanton SMX-201 mixer.
i'm surprised some people have the same problem i have, i thought it was uncommon.
i mean the usb soundcard runs fine if have the internal mixer on, i usually hook up my headphones to the usb card and it works perfect.

dj antone, how could i fix the latency issue?

Mensajes Fri 27 Feb 09 @ 4:43 pm
i tried to fix some of the issues....but i'm still having the same problem.

Mensajes Mon 09 Mar 09 @ 2:24 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)