Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Clipbank but NO Hardware Acceleration?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Mensajes Thu 26 Feb 09 @ 4:12 pm
I wonder, if this here is a SUPPORT forum? No answers to that questions at all :( I am a little bit disappointed. Virtual DJ must have been developed by somebody and there must exist some experts to explain us the backgrounds. Or do I have to create a trouble ticket? That Virtual DJ Pro version was really not cheap...

Mensajes Thu 26 Feb 09 @ 11:29 pm
That seems to be an issue with the drivers for the ATI graphics in conjunction with Virtual DJ. Virtual DJ does not like it or twice versa ;-) Thanks god, my Notebook has a 2-card solution, that was intended to be used for power saving. I switched to the Intel graphics and everything is fine. 20-30% CPU and hardware acceleration on. The Intel graphics also offers the possibility to adapt colors, brightness and so on. I haven't seen that in any ATI driver (or it did not work for the current application). I am not going to game with the notebook, so I can live with.

I also opened a trouble ticket at Lenovo. They said, I must install Vista, because they only give support for Vista as the notebook was delivered with Vista :-( I have the old harddisk including the Vista istallation, but can't get the ATI graphics even working. Switched it in Bios and in Vista itself. No chance. Let's see what they say. Maybe they provide new drivers next time. AMD won't, they say it's up to Lenovo.

It would be nice to know, why this happened.

Mensajes Sat 28 Feb 09 @ 10:20 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)