Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Lost a virtual folder?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I lost a virtual folder last night. I use an ext. HD for storing my songs. How would the database completely delete a whole section of it that includes that one virual folder of about 1000 shortcuts? It just disappeared?

Mensajes Sat 28 Feb 09 @ 2:06 pm
I too have been losing Virtual Folders;

All my music is stored on the local system drive (C:) on a Windows Vista (64-bit) laptop. I'm using Cue 5.2.1 PRO.

It is possibly happening when I add music to my Windows music directory (C:\Music Archive\'artist'\'album'\'artist' - 'title'.wav) and then select my 'C:\Music Archive' directory within Cue, right click it and 'add to search DB'.

The only other thing I have noticed that happens (when I have spotted missing Virtual Folders) is having a Error in my sound driver as I have started Cue without connecting my external usb sound card.

Any one with similar issues?

Gary

Mensajes Tue 21 Apr 09 @ 5:34 pm
djgarycarter wrote :
I too have been losing Virtual Folders;

All my music is stored on the local system drive (C:) on a Windows Vista (64-bit) laptop. I'm using Cue 5.2.1 PRO.

It is possibly happening when I add music to my Windows music directory (C:\Music Archive\'artist'\'album'\'artist' - 'title'.wav) and then select my 'C:\Music Archive' directory within Cue, right click it and 'add to search DB'.

The only other thing I have noticed that happens (when I have spotted missing Virtual Folders) is having a Error in my sound driver as I have started Cue without connecting my external usb sound card.

Any one with similar issues?

Gary

Houston, we have a problem!!! :)

I just lost two virtual folders, each with about 500 songs in them tonight. Just fell off the face of the earth.
I hope the "Team" is taking a careful look into these database issues before the next release.
yes, I do save my databases .xml files but this time I didn't notice the missing folders till after I saved the current file.
Now i have to either make a whole new one (er, two), or cut and paste from some old copied database off of another laptop.
Sheesh.

The thing is, i don't DO anything different, don't have read/write ID tags on either. The xml files seems to be easily corruptable or something.

Mensajes Thu 23 Apr 09 @ 1:13 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)