Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: Analyse BPM

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Does anyone know how you can analyse BPM on all the tracks you have got instead of playing each track to get the BPM?

Mensajes Sun 08 Mar 09 @ 2:43 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Easy way,

Get all your files up in the browser.

Click on the first file, then press Ctrl+A. All files should then be highlighted.

Right click on mouse and select Analyze BPM (or something like that)

Mensajes Sun 08 Mar 09 @ 2:46 pm
Thanks why I did not think of that I don't know lol but Thanks :-)

Mensajes Sun 08 Mar 09 @ 2:49 pm
HeaddyPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I know the problem,I asked myself why VDJ dont do this automatically xD would be a good feature of vdj ^^

Mensajes Thu 25 Jun 09 @ 8:37 pm
I know the problem,I asked myself why VDJ dont do this automatically xD would be a good feature of vdj ^^

I am glad that the developers were smart enough not to let it do this automatically. Might take me a few days to scan all my music (over 300 GBs in MP3 format).

Mensajes Mon 06 Jul 09 @ 1:03 pm
you wouldn't want this done automatically. say your in the middle of a set, your boy comes in, he always has great new mixes, he hands you a thumb drive with 400 MB of new tracks, you don't want to start analyzing everyone of them as your trying to mix your current set.

Mensajes Mon 06 Jul 09 @ 1:13 pm
You can analyse them album-by-album (assuming you have filed them album-by-album) to make sure that, should it crash, some are already done.

Depending on your files, it could take days if you did it all at once - and you would have to dedicate the computer to doing that and that only - you could surf the net or watch a DVD, but both processes would run slow.

Then there's the danger of your electricity meter running out (assuming you don't have a quarterly meter) mid-process!

Mensajes Thu 16 Jul 09 @ 3:57 am
there needs to be an easier way to analyze the tracks without it taking all year! For some reason mine will go away and I have to scan 100k songs all over again! That sucks it takes 2-3 days

Mensajes Wed 22 Jul 15 @ 3:44 pm
@djmfsunflower
Do you have these tracks on an external HDD or on the local drive?

Mensajes Thu 23 Jul 15 @ 8:46 am
external..

Mensajes Sat 10 Oct 15 @ 7:59 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)