Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: VIRTUAL DJ/SERATO SCRATCH LIVE HELP!!!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

im trying to use the serato scratch live sound card with VDJ on my mac and its all wired up properly because it works with the serato software perfectly, the only problem on VDJ is that it doesn't display the SL sound card as an option in the sound card menu. does anyone else have similar problems to this?
its a shame because i really like the vdj software and bought the serato software/hardware to compliment this as i was told it worked with it.
any help greatly appreciate

Retrax

Mensajes Tue 10 Mar 09 @ 3:39 pm
I don't know where you got your information from but you were mis-informed. The Serato sound card is not compatible with VDJ.

Mensajes Tue 10 Mar 09 @ 7:07 pm
The serato sound card does work with virtual dj BUT ONLY ON PC not on mac.

Mensajes Wed 11 Mar 09 @ 4:44 pm
He's a non-licensed user anyways. Enjoy the Serato that you 'bought'.

Mensajes Wed 11 Mar 09 @ 7:05 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
dizzyrocks2001 wrote :
He's a non-licensed user anyways. Enjoy the Serato that you 'bought'.

And a potential customer that you may have just run off ... did you think of that ?

As djphenominal said .. the SL-1 box is locked to the SSL software on the MAC platform. However, on the Windows side of the world it is not.

Mensajes Wed 11 Mar 09 @ 7:43 pm
Ya but he's using a cracked version of VDJ seeing as there's no trial version for Mac. That means that he's not likely to buy VDJ if he already has an illegal version.

Mensajes Wed 11 Mar 09 @ 10:56 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
dizzyrocks2001 wrote :
Ya but he's using a cracked version of VDJ seeing as there's no trial version for Mac. That means that he's not likely to buy VDJ if he already has an illegal version.

Actually it means he is more likely to buy when he realizes that the crack version is more than likely to fail more often because it is cracked. So don't be disrespectful to people and just assume they won't buy. Majority of the licensed VDJ users were crack version users first.

Mensajes Wed 11 Mar 09 @ 11:54 pm
It could also be that he has not registered. Even though i know that is highly unlikely, taking on that elitist attitude will more than likely steer him away from purchasing the software if he is indeed using a cracked version.

Mensajes Thu 12 Mar 09 @ 4:26 pm
well, actually i paid the full price for serato, cost a bomb, worth every penny though.
and no i dont have a cracked version of VDJ, paid for this too, sorry if thats disappointing or something but i never use these forums so have never had any real need to register my VDJ, if its that important to you all i will do...

Mensajes Thu 12 Mar 09 @ 5:13 pm
p.s. cheers for the help guys, il just stick to the serato software for now anyway

Mensajes Thu 12 Mar 09 @ 5:15 pm
djretrax wrote :
well, actually i paid the full price for serato, cost a bomb, worth every penny though.
and no i dont have a cracked version of VDJ, paid for this too, sorry if thats disappointing or something but i never use these forums so have never had any real need to register my VDJ, if its that important to you all i will do...

It's not that important to us but as you will know when you buy DJ software and equipment it isnt cheap. What is frustrating for users in this forum is people that request help and advice and use cracked versions of the software for free.

If you would like to register your serial you will find that more users will be happy to help - some users will simply ignore requests from "no license" users.

Mensajes Thu 12 Mar 09 @ 5:19 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Everyone is welcome here nevertheless;)

The best benefit of registering ur serial is to be able to have the latest version and the goodies;)

Hope u will join us soon as a mac pro user.

Regards;)

Mensajes Thu 12 Mar 09 @ 5:45 pm
Just started using both on my drive I normally only use Virtual but we are doing something different at the club so 2 nights a week I am using Serato.

Anyways, I am trying to figure out if Virtual does something near the end of the track like set in an end point or something because in Serato like 15 seconds to 20 seconds before the end of the track it is pausing and then kicking back in..

Anyone else dealing with this?

IN THE PC VERSION

Mensajes Wed 19 Aug 09 @ 9:54 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)