Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Playing Video/Mixing Video on Certain Screens

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Ive done many successful video gigs just using the simple scratch skins that ive downloaded for i use timecodes as well. Im trying out a skin with the 3 full video screens for a preview and when i backspin fast, etc the screen gets all choppy although the video out is usually fine. Im using a macbook pro 2.4 ghz with 256 dedicated video, 4 gb of ram. Because of this choppyness, its hard to find your place when the screen is choppy, very hard to beatjuggle and find cue points while its moving weird...

i know its somewhat expected, but its pretty damn choppy lol and the cpu is only at around 45%... how do you guys do video on these skins?

Mensajes Tue 17 Mar 09 @ 7:17 pm
do i have to settle just with the choppiness of the skin?

Mensajes Fri 20 Mar 09 @ 8:59 pm
Unfortunately i do not have an exact and definate answer but it would assume that VDJ is unable to process/render the video of that size quick enough. It's priority and yours is the main output, not the preview screens.

Whilst i can see this is frustrating i dont think there is a work around unless VDJ changes the way it renders videos.
(although i could be wrong)

Mensajes Fri 20 Mar 09 @ 9:13 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)