Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Macbook + RMX + turntables = Anyone Done this with Video?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi Kids,
I have an RMX that I love, it unlocks all the pain I have had with VDJ. For my audio only shows, I have been banging on Serato and Technics 1200s again for the first time in a while and I am getting addicted to the vinyl feeling again. I have some video shows coming up, so......
1) has anyone gotten the macbook/Rmx/TCV thing to work?
2) has anyone used the SERATO TCVs with this setup successfully? Or do I have to use the VDJ TCV?
I here is my mac/rig config:
13 inch macbook (white)
2G ram 667 hmz ddr2 sdram
2ghz intel core duo
mac os 10.4.11
technics 1200
shure 44 cartridges
I thank you in advance for your efforts with this issue.
PS - I bought the RMX and let a girl that worked for me use it. She registered it under her name on here and now is not using it anymore, I am. Is there anyway to register it now under my name?
-Terry
myspace.com/TerryMoran

Mensajes Fri 20 Mar 09 @ 10:32 pm
This post is a couple of weeks old, can anyone give insight to Vinyl with the RMX & VDJ please?

Mensajes Sun 05 Apr 09 @ 8:22 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi terry,

1) You can use the macbook/rmx/tcv combo BUT u need to have to use leopard osx for this. Seeing that u still on tiger, that is why it crash. But this also be looked into.

2) Yes i do use serato tcv with it and it is on par with VDJ tcv. It works fine;)

The system specs, TT and the cartridges is great so no worry on that.

As for the re-registering I afraid licensed can't be transfered but as u stated u the one who bought it, maybe u can contact support n ask them. All the best;)

http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html

Regards;)

Mensajes Sun 05 Apr 09 @ 8:38 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)