Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: MacBook OS X & Numark Omni Control settings

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

gabioszPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I have a new MacBook with an Omni Control, the sound works, however the headphones don't. Can someone please guide me through the correct settings to get this working?

I have the Midi map for the omni control, which seems to work for the controls, but the headphones don't and the midi settings get wiped when VDJ is closed.

I have a licensed copy of VDJ and a shinny new controller, and this is doing my head in.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Gabriel

Mensajes Fri 27 Mar 09 @ 7:51 pm
Ok sound setup should be the following:

Config > Sound.
Inputs : none
Outputs : Headphones
Card : Asio
Driver : Numark USB audio
Channels 1/2 main 3/4 headphones.

If your midi settings are disappearing when VDJ reloads then it is probably a case of the permissions not being set correctly.

On your Mac follow these steps: Documents >> Virtual DJ >> Virtual DJ Datababe - Open the "Get Info" oprtion for the Database file. At the bottom ensure that the permissions are set to both Read & Write.

Ensure you do this for your Mac and any additional harddrives that VDJ uses.

Hope that solves your problems.

Mensajes Fri 27 Mar 09 @ 9:55 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
gabiosz wrote :
I have a new MacBook with an Omni Control, the sound works, however the headphones don't. Can someone please guide me through the correct settings to get this working?

I have the Midi map for the omni control, which seems to work for the controls, but the headphones don't and the midi settings get wiped when VDJ is closed.

I have a licensed copy of VDJ and a shinny new controller, and this is doing my head in.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Gabriel

Inputs : none
Outputs : headphones
Card : 4.1
Driver : Numark USB
Channels 1/2 main 3/4 headphones

Mensajes Sun 29 Mar 09 @ 8:26 am
gabioszPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Thanks for the help, I haven't had a chance to test it out yet.

I don't remember seeing the ASIO pert of the sound setup in VDJ, although the numark sound card was selected, so didn't have options for channels 1&2, 3&4. I'll check it out when I get a sec and report back.

Mensajes Tue 31 Mar 09 @ 6:05 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
For the info, Mac DO NOT use asio, they use core audio instead. It the same scenario as sonique is window applicable only, hence it is not supported and available in the mac osx;)

Do use what sky have suggested and it will work;)

Mensajes Tue 31 Mar 09 @ 6:24 pm
random question, is the Omni control sound card the same as DJ IO?

Mensajes Wed 01 Apr 09 @ 5:02 am
TimothyJarman wrote :
random question, is the Omni control sound card the same as DJ IO?

It is an enhanced version of the same board.

Mensajes Fri 03 Apr 09 @ 3:31 am
Hi I follow all the steps but I can't get the mac to recognize the controller, when i go to config the sound card option I only have mono, two card and 4 card out, and in the driver only the built in option.

my current settings are
imput: none
output: headrphones
sound card: 4 out card
driver: buit in output (only option that i get)
outputchannel: 1,2/headp 3,4
What should I try now?
thanks

Mensajes Sat 11 Jul 09 @ 11:50 am
simonvl wrote :
Hi I follow all the steps but I can't get the mac to recognize the controller, when i go to config the sound card option I only have mono, two card and 4 card out, and in the driver only the built in option.

my current settings are
imput: none
output: headrphones
sound card: 4 out card
driver: buit in output (only option that i get)
outputchannel: 1,2/headp 3,4
What should I try now?
thanks

Please run the installer for the omni drivers on your setup CD.

Mensajes Sun 12 Jul 09 @ 7:18 am
Hi Peeps,
I have a macbook pro with a fully lisensed copy of VDJ 6.01 installed. I am trying to set up a numark omni controller, but am having trouble with the sound settings. I have just reinstalled the drivers that cam with the Omni CD but still cannot get the sound out of the Omni. It has no trouble with Traktor.
PPPPPPPPPPPPlease help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mensajes Mon 24 Aug 09 @ 12:45 pm
greigmHome userMember since 2010
I have the exact same problem mate, i cant get any music in my headphones so i cant cue up the next track. All i can get is music out of the speakers and i cant even get to tracks to play at the same time, its either one track or the other.

Mensajes Thu 14 Jan 10 @ 3:21 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)