Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Hercules DJ console and blue screen of Death!!!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello,
I have virtual dj 5.0 and I just bought a regular Hercules DJ console. I have the 2004 driver from the hercules dj site and it works just fine. I tried to download the 2008 driver version but for some reason it wont work on my Windows XP Pro. Anyways, everything works great.

My problem is everytime I unplug the hercules USB from my computer a blue screen shows up and begins a memory dump. I'm not sure if im taking it out incorrectly or if there is something else I am supposed to do when disconnecting the Hercules. For some reason my computer doesn't allow me "safely remove" the USB. Any suggestions?

Mensajes Thu 02 Apr 09 @ 11:19 am
I don't know. Maybe you should use the software provide with your console or purchase VDJ pro v5.2.1 and enter the serial number here on the site. You should be able to download the lastest driver from Hercules. I have had my MKII and my RMX consoles and never once had that problem.
DJ Digital
Practice & Enjoy!!

Mensajes Thu 02 Apr 09 @ 2:32 pm
I ended up buying the hercules off of ebay but it didn't come with the vdj software. I already had vdj on my computer and 5.0 happened to be the software I had.

Mensajes Thu 02 Apr 09 @ 9:18 pm
Well if you already have VDJ 5.0 on your PC why don't you register your serial, and then download the latest version 5.2.1?

Matt.

Mensajes Fri 03 Apr 09 @ 12:15 am
My main focus is getting hercules to work completely. Im honestly not sure if downloading the newest version would help any.

Mensajes Fri 03 Apr 09 @ 12:43 am
Ok, let me make this a bit more obvious...

If you are using a cracked version of VDJ 5.0, which all indications point to, then you aint going to get much help on the forum which is run by the people who make the software you are using and not paying for!

As I said before, if you are using a licenced copy of VDJ, register your serial.

Matt.

Mensajes Fri 03 Apr 09 @ 1:16 am
Ok. Thats understandable. Thanks...

Mensajes Fri 03 Apr 09 @ 2:02 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)