Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Very slow Track loading..

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi, I run VDJ on a PC with plenty of memory..Everything works fine but the tracks load super slow all of a sudden and some times won't even fully load in time...THis has never happened before..Is there a fix for this?? I have plenty of RAM and am unsure of what to do...thanks!

Mensajes Sun 10 May 09 @ 4:51 pm
Try setting configuration to faster instead of best quality. Hardware accelerator also increases speeds up loading time. Make sure any programs running in the background with VDJ are turned off such as antivirus, wifi, etc. can eat up system resources.

Mensajes Mon 11 May 09 @ 12:00 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Do you have video activated when this occurs?

If so, internally decoded files are loaded at a slower rate for safety reasons. Registered users can download a tool that disables this.

Mensajes Mon 11 May 09 @ 10:08 am
I have the same thing happen Scott on a random basis. I'll play a couple of karaoke songs from another program, when I'm through I'll load a new mp3 file onto the deck to start a new automix of say 3 or 4 songs. It takes about 20 seconds to load that first song some times????

It usually is a song to take the place of another song already on there that has already played. All other programs are off at the time, no videos involved either. laptop 1.5 gB ram? Any ideas???

Mensajes Mon 11 May 09 @ 2:40 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Have u put max load to always in config? Also try not to go to surf internet during gig unless needed too for example;)

Mensajes Tue 12 May 09 @ 1:45 pm
mine does this as well. The strange thing is Video loads fast mp3's and Karaoke load slow. Using xp, 2 gig of ram even check to see if defrag was necessary, it wasn't

Mensajes Tue 12 May 09 @ 8:28 pm
spinnaJ wrote :
Have u put max load to always in config? Also try not to go to surf internet during gig unless needed too for example;)

max load on, and never any surfing.

Mensajes Wed 13 May 09 @ 10:01 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)