Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: ! 1 new way to print or email a readable playlist!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

gvmusicPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I would like to see a new feature that will allow me to print or email a playlist that is in a readable format. With songs played in the order of the playlist and possible the time the song was played.

Opening the playlist in notepad has everything scrunched together and not very readable.

Thank you!

Mensajes Thu 24 Mar 05 @ 9:25 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I agree with you. Already asked but i didn't think to e-mail ;-)

Mensajes Thu 24 Mar 05 @ 9:58 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You can open the m3u file with winamp, and then export it as an html file. This makes a very nicely e-mailable, or printable page in the order that they were played.

Mensajes Thu 24 Mar 05 @ 10:01 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Yes but i think we can make something easier.
I could do a plugin for that but i needed to know the number of tracks in the playlist or something to know the end of the playlist

Thank for the idea i will try to read .m3u

Mensajes Thu 24 Mar 05 @ 10:04 pm
when done for the night with the program it generates a playlist that i would like to keep tack of, it will always be a different amount of songs.

Mensajes Fri 25 Mar 05 @ 8:47 am
It would be great to have this feature. I and others have asked for it before.

Killabee44

Mensajes Sun 27 Mar 05 @ 6:29 am
Dev staffHome userSenior staffMember since 2003
Go in the config pannel, on the "info" tab, and click on "save track-list". (it's been there since v1.0 ;)

Mensajes Mon 04 Apr 05 @ 12:53 am
Sorry correct me if wrong but in info's panal has "Check Website" & "Save History" I created a file named
save history vdj and then opened it....it was empty.

What We are asking for is a way to print out the "Record case" the commplete list of song You have on the harddrive.

Mensajes Mon 04 Apr 05 @ 1:14 pm
Dev staffHome userSenior staffMember since 2003
Well, what was asked for in this particular thread was a way to save the list of songs that have been played during the session, ordered by time played, in a text human-readable format. Which is exactly what the "save history" function does.

However, if you want a list of your whole harddrive, just make sure you scanned it in the database folder (right click on the first folder icon, above the desktop's one, in vdj's browser), and you'll have the list automatically saved in a file called "c:\program files\virtualdj\mp3 database.txt".

Mensajes Tue 05 Apr 05 @ 11:48 am
thank you for all the info, how can i take that info from db.text and make it readable for my clients?

Mensajes Tue 12 Apr 05 @ 5:30 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)