Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: problems with crackling/music slowing down etc.

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

hi i recently bought a bcd3000 that comes enabled for traktor le, but i cant really get on with le so i downloaded the demo of vdj.

i really like using it, especially for the ease of beatmatching, but ive come across a problem that seems quite common in that i have a crackling noise intermittently from the pc or the bcd when i touch any crossfaders, cue knobs etc.

however if i uncheck the safe mode and overclock functions and set latency to auto and slider to best quality its fine for a while, then will start crackling again. if i then check safe mode and overclock, crackling goes for a while, etc etc.

ive run the latency checker while mixing and it hasnt given anything above 350ms, is this all ok?

if you dont touch anything on the bcd all sounds fine, as soon as you start twiddling bass eq's or whatever then you can hear this grumble/crackling in the background. sometimes its negligible and other times its unlistenable. as ive said above, fiddling with the audio set up cures it for a bit, until you start twiddling and then off it goes again.

my setup is a packard bell imedia 2489, which has a 2.8 ghz pentium dual core, and a realtek hd soundcard.

my settings are inputs-none, ouputs-headphones, 2 soundcards, master set to realtek audio hd and headphones to bcd3000.

also ive noticed that if the key lock deck a+b function is left and you move the phones mix knob on the bcd it makes the music jerk as if youre searching through a cd?!

Mensajes Thu 04 Jun 09 @ 6:51 pm
can anyone help with this at all please?

Mensajes Fri 05 Jun 09 @ 5:17 pm
radiofcPRO InfinityMember since 2006
it may be worthwhile making sure you have the latest drivers for your controller installed (check on the behringer support site) - just an idea...

Mensajes Fri 05 Jun 09 @ 5:28 pm
thanks, ive tried that, i have 1.2.0.0.

it seems to be only virtual dj that does it, but then virtual dj is the only pc program ive found yet that you can split the master and monitor signals to 2 different soundcards, is it a device conflict or something like that possibly?

Mensajes Sat 06 Jun 09 @ 2:12 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)