Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Tema: REQUEST: Turntablist VIDEO SKIN for VDJ6

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

"Listen" Has done me good with those great skins......But I'm still using version 2.2 because i need a turntablist skin with VIDEO SUPPORT and also one that fits VDJ6 like a glove.....Can this be worked on?

Mensajes Mon 08 Jun 09 @ 7:39 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
I didnt have much time this weekend with all the graduation parties, but i did start working on something. I might be limited due to the skin engine, but i hope it works. However....

if it does not work out we have our choices.

I can update 2.2 and make a 6.0 video version, assuming you like the layout already.

I can take "scratch version" of the updated 4.0 skin and squeeze video in. I say that skin becuase i think it might be easier given the layout.

the last idea is a totally new scratch skin with video.. but this would take the longest out of all.

What's your preference?

Mensajes Mon 08 Jun 09 @ 8:43 am
"I can update 2.2 and make a 6.0 video version, assuming you like the layout already"

I think that would be a good take......I love everything about my 2.2 but i wanna keep up with the better features and added enhancements of your newer versions. However I do like the waveforms in 2.2 better then from what Ive seen lately in VDJ but besides that a 6.0 sounds perfect.....you've always done a great job with these skins so take it to the hole :)

Mensajes Mon 08 Jun 09 @ 10:20 pm
Keep me posted.

Mensajes Thu 11 Jun 09 @ 1:13 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
there's not a hell of a lot thats different from 2.2 and 4 really.

I can add some scratchwaves(horizontal) in 2.2. I can't really mess with the layout too much because the panels wont jive, which is why i dropped video after 2.2. no one seems to care too much :)

I'll take a look after finish up my midi skin.

Mensajes Thu 11 Jun 09 @ 3:36 pm
I care about video it was the reason I bought VDj and dropped traktor scratch I love your skin, but its no use for me because it lacks video, please re-think about putting video back in

Mensajes Thu 11 Jun 09 @ 9:20 pm
Yes Yes.....I knew spinning videos on timecodes was rarer as most are using controllers ect but that rare? I figured there would be more demand then just me? To me getting the best of both worlds is great, I really depend on your skins alone for a turntable enthusiast like myself so i was confused when i seen video disappear in the newer versions......

Mensajes Fri 12 Jun 09 @ 2:24 pm
Silence? lol

Mensajes Mon 15 Jun 09 @ 10:17 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)