Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: DMC2 with new virtual DJ??

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I was having trouble with the music (skipping like sound) freezing while using my Numark DMC2 Controller. So I upgraded to the newest version of virtual dj and no where can I find settings to connect the controller. Does this controller not work with the newest vdj???

Mensajes Mon 08 Jun 09 @ 5:42 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Read the manual ... there is a new mapping engine .. .the controllers are automatically detected ... See the Mappers section in the manual

Mensajes Mon 08 Jun 09 @ 9:59 pm
Got it connecting but it is still making my music freeze and sound like it is skipping. I thought maybe it was a problem with my laptop so I tried it on a brand new laptop and the same thing happens. Help anyone?

Mensajes Mon 10 Aug 09 @ 6:33 pm
soundtrax wrote :
Got it connecting but it is still making my music freeze and sound like it is skipping. I thought maybe it was a problem with my laptop so I tried it on a brand new laptop and the same thing happens. Help anyone?

If you've changed the software and the computer then there is only one thing left....the controller? There is probably something wrong there, or there could be issues with your USB cables, try different ones, any will work and preferably 2.0. Recheck your soundcard settings/drivers, these two issues can stop the music if they are in fact the issue. A bad USB cable won't connect the controller and will freeze the music.

DJ RuDe

Mensajes Tue 11 Aug 09 @ 1:17 am
FuskitPRO InfinityMember since 2009
just curious, what mode are your jog wheels set to? I know a couple of times I have forgotten to take it off of "scratch" and it will do that if someone farts in my general direction. just a thought. could also be an issue with the jog wheels themselves. how long have you had your DMC2?

Michael

Mensajes Tue 11 Aug 09 @ 4:04 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
DMC2 is not a midi device. It's a HID device. So no drivers, no tricky protocols. It "talks" directly to computer like a keyboard. Your problems have nothing to do with DMC2. Check out your sound performance (drivers update of your sound card, cables etc). Try to uncheck both overclock and safe mode from the Performance and set Latency to Auto.

I don't use the scratch mode (because i don't scratch lol). Accidently couple of times, i touched the wheel...and you know what happened...i scratched ...lol

Mensajes Tue 11 Aug 09 @ 5:15 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)