Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Video and Karaoke + whatever else...really

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I've seen this requested a few times and even supported it myself in the past but now I think I have the answer...I too am getting very eager to do video but I wouldn't want it's addition to subtract from the development of VDJ.

With regards to VDJ playing MPEG's I had an idea about this about a month ago and was thinking about it again on Saturday night while DJing...there were a couple of projectors at the venue and a bar I'm resident in has Plasmas all round it.

VDJ can already play the audio from MPEG video files, what if there was a plugin, just like the karaoke one that added the ability to pass the video stream to a second monitor, that way it doesnt really have to be built in to the code of VDJ which might detract from other more important issues.

Oh I just had a better idea...I don't really like the way that karaoke is handeled in VDJ just now so I wouldn't want to recommend that aproach to video as well...what if DEV Team could write two DLL files like for the DAC-2 a D-Vinyl controllers...these would handle video and karaoke seperately from VDJ but we could then have another app running full screen to handle anything graphic related (karaoke, video and even text messages)

What do you guys think about this idea/aproach.

Regards,
Ross M

Mensajes Tue 29 Mar 05 @ 4:16 pm
sounds like a great idea :)

Mensajes Tue 29 Mar 05 @ 11:04 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)