Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Moving between cuepoints, but keeping the loop

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Maybe this is already possible, but I don't know how to do it. If not it would be great to be able to jump between different cuepoints, but still keep the set loop-length so that if you run a 8-beat loop in the beginning of a song and then jump to another cue, playback will still be set to an 8-beat loop. That would make live remixing so much better/easier.

Also it would be really great if there could be a feature to mantain sync/beat for jumps between different cuepoints; like for instance if you jump from a loop on cue1 to a loop on cue2 the loop on cue1 would play to the end before jumping to cue-loop2. hmm... "cue-loops"... I'd like that... in fact I think it would be awesome.

One last thing: Is it possible in the sampler to somehow record loops at other lengths then the 4-beat standard, like you can with the jingle-feature?

Mensajes Tue 29 Mar 05 @ 4:24 pm
Hmmm good idea
For the samples just loop any length then clik on loop in the sample once at the beginning and once at the end of your loop
Come to think of it with the loop option in the sample tray you can record a 4 bar loop on the fly then clik on the go tabs on your cues.If these are properly aligned your mix will sound seemless.
Loop n play is possible with the samples
You can also do it this way:loop16 bars then record loop in your sample then clik play,it will sync to your song then drop the volume on the deck playing and you have your loop still going perfectly on beat....add cues etc from this point on
Regards
Andre

Mensajes Tue 29 Mar 05 @ 4:45 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
We can easily use a plugin to do that. I wrote it. Just need time. Unfortunately i can't get the length of the loop. You will need to select the cue and the length manually. Is it OK?

For the moment you can create one or more key shortcut with one specific cue and one specific length of loop

Mensajes Tue 29 Mar 05 @ 5:19 pm
We all need more time .....lol

Mensajes Tue 29 Mar 05 @ 5:20 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Your wish is done. Have a look the new version 1.1 of the plugin "loop in beats"
The last button is to move to a specific cue and keep the loop

Enjoy it :-)

Mensajes Wed 30 Mar 05 @ 12:08 am
thanks man! I'll try it out right away.

Mensajes Wed 30 Mar 05 @ 11:28 am
thanks a lot, it's great!

Still, I wonder if it would be much work to make a version of the plugin that only use the cue-loop function with say 5 buttons for 5 different cues? It would be much quicker to use as one could make a shortcut for each button in stead of using the sliders...

Also is it hard to make function that will go to the nesxt cue at the end of the current loop?

I don't mean to hassle you, just wondering...

Mensajes Wed 30 Mar 05 @ 1:06 pm
thanks a lot, it's great!

Still, I wonder if it would be much work to make a version of the plugin that only use the cue-loop function with say 5 buttons for 5 different cues? It would be much quicker to use as one could make a shortcut for each button in stead of using the sliders...

Also is it hard to make function that will go to the nesxt cue at the end of the current loop?

I don't mean to hassle you, just wondering...

Mensajes Wed 30 Mar 05 @ 1:06 pm
better still would be an improvement or should i say option added to the song progress display so that you can opt to have it drop the song in on the CBG 16 (Another good idea feaature lol) this way it will bea easy to go to the part of a song without having to set up numourous cue points for the bits that you know and can see where they are. (what i meen is that it will put it to the nearest start of a line (beat,bar,line,page:4,4,4,8 in 4/4 (4to the floor) for those who dont know)

This would allow much more flexible mixing with less preperation. Picture the sceen you need to shorten the stupidly long maxi some hardcore raver has asked for while getting in the good points of the song on the end of a line you can simply click to the bridge, chorus, intro, beatdown etc basted on the usualy pretty streightforward song progress thingy. Obv you would need to click on the 1st beat of the line. it would be just like jumping to a cue in this respect. This way you can shorten a song or just mixit up alot more!

any feedback on this idea would be appriciated

Mensajes Thu 14 Apr 05 @ 2:12 am
i am using it at but i would like a new mixing table and i want it in green and some fade loop so that i that i click and it move in some second to fade,

Mensajes Sat 23 Apr 05 @ 1:46 am
i am using it at home, but i would like a new mixing table and i want it in green and some fade loop so that i that i click and it move in some second to fade,

Mensajes Sat 23 Apr 05 @ 1:47 am
i am using it at home, but i would like a new mixing table and i want it in green and some fade loop so that i can i click and it move in some second to fade,

Mensajes Sat 23 Apr 05 @ 1:47 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)