Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: VDJ 6.0 Mapper Problems?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

aeonkHome userMember since 2009
I cannot create my own keyboard shortcuts in the new Vdj 6
when i press them whilst mixing nothing happens, even if i try and edit existing shortcuts, nothing happens??

Mensajes Mon 15 Jun 09 @ 9:27 am
same here man

Mensajes Tue 16 Jun 09 @ 10:19 am
swompyHome userMember since 2007
Well I managed to map my own buttons but how can I choose if its "default deck" or "active deck"?

Mensajes Tue 16 Jun 09 @ 10:41 am
I have noticed this problem coming up alot around the forums?
Anyone figured out a way around it yet

Mensajes Thu 25 Jun 09 @ 7:57 pm
DJmgaPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Go into Config/Mappers tab and select Keyboard from the dropdown list. Select an existing key you want to redefine or click the green "+" on the bottom of your screen to add a new key definition.

Then type the key you want to assign an action to in the Key box, then type the action you want it to perform in the Action box below it.

If you want to perform an action on a specific deck, then specity the deck. For example, let's assume you want to assign the action "STOP the currently active deck" to the keyboard shortcut/letter "q", then enter "q" as your key and enter "deck active stop" as your action.

If you wanted to have this action happen on the default deck, then enter "deck default stop" in the action box.

All you're doing is specifying that the action you enter should be applied to the specific deck you enter in your action box. If you didn't want to be specific about which deck the action was to be performed on, you'd simply enter "stop" as your action. You can also specify individual decks as "deck 1" or "deck 2" (or alternatively "deck left" or "deck right").

Also, ensure you have keyboard shortcuts enabled by going to Config/Mappers and clicking on the icon to the right of the Controllers dropdown box and ensuring "Use KEyboard Shortcuts" is enabled.

Is this clear or have I confused the hell out of you???

Good luck...

-Martin.

Mensajes Thu 25 Jun 09 @ 10:51 pm
Lol, thanks for all that but i think u may have understood the question? Either that or i wasnt specific enough.
I have set keyboard shorvuts etc. etc. i have set my own custom ones and all steps u mentioned before^^ were done.
But wen i press the key in virtual dj nothing happens at all? even though it has already been set.

For E.g

Key:1 Command:deck_1 play_pause
Key:2 Command:deck_2 play_pause

Whe i press 1/2 in virtual neither deck plays, nothing happens

Mensajes Tue 30 Jun 09 @ 12:39 am
aeonk wrote :
Lol, thanks for all that but i think u may have understood the question? Either that or i wasnt specific enough.
I have set keyboard shorvuts etc. etc. i have set my own custom ones and all steps u mentioned before^^ were done.
But wen i press the key in virtual dj nothing happens at all? even though it has already been set.

For E.g

OK it would be deck 1 play_pause not deck_1_play_pause....

Mensajes Tue 30 Jun 09 @ 2:45 am
bakpa79PRO InfinityMember since 2008
aeonk wrote :

For E.g

I'm having the same problem.
my shortcuts dont work at all and i'm using version 6.0.1 on vista ultimate.
its totally crippled me and i'm forced to use version 5.2.
Please help!!!

Mensajes Sun 23 Aug 09 @ 5:08 pm
Just wondering if you created a definition file. If you haven't, check out the file I made for the denon x1700. I'm not a programmer, but basically I just downloaded another file (I think the behringer mixer), saw how it was done. Then I went ahead and looked up the midi comands from the denon manual. Once I did that, I proceeded to start mapping.

otherwise, if the controller is recognized, go to mapper and start clicking around. It will create a file called "generic midi map" I hope that somewhat helps.

good luck

Mensajes Wed 26 Aug 09 @ 9:42 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)