Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Need help w. Cue -- Tracks refuse to play

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

leepedCUE userMember since 2008
I am using Cue version 5.2.1 on a Macbook Pro with Leopard 10.5.7. Even without my DJ console attached (but the behavior is still the same, Numark DMC2 and DJ IO), any and all tracks loaded in Cue refuse to play without either reinstalling the software or resetting to factory settings. The play button depresses, but the waveform and jog wheel both sit still.

I've searched the forum for the past hour or so and have been unable to find an appropriate answer thus far. If you have any ideas, please respond ASAP as I have a gig tonight and I'd like to solve this problem once and for all. Thanks in advance.

Mensajes Sat 20 Jun 09 @ 10:36 am
i have a simular issue and i beleive it has to do with os 10.5.7 cause it works fine on my non-updated mac

Mensajes Tue 23 Jun 09 @ 12:53 pm
maybe i am being stupid just thought i would try and help.

I have this problem, all i do to fix it, is reload the audio sound card. I.e. go to preferences (in vdj) click the audio tab and set up the audio. As soon as i re-click the sound card (my case DJ-IO) it then s all starts working fine.

maybe its something completely diff if so very sorry :)

www.DJJarman.com

Mensajes Tue 23 Jun 09 @ 2:03 pm
leepedCUE userMember since 2008
Thanks for the tip -- this seems to work as a fix (as does reseting to factory settings), but I'd still like to find a permanent solution if possible. This is very frustrating.

Mensajes Wed 24 Jun 09 @ 9:08 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
Try this. In Application > Utilities > Audio MIDI setup

Make sure that the soundcard you are using DOES NOT appear for any of the default device (Input, Output, etc)

I have seen similar problem with a soundcard where VDJ refused to play if it was seledted as such there.

Mensajes Thu 25 Jun 09 @ 9:51 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)