Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Help!! Anyone!!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Question to anyone who could please help. I bought a Lap Top that came with the Virtual DJ Program. When i connected it to my Mixer.. on the Head Phones i hear a Lot of Static.. ofcourse it goes away as i hear the music but when the volume is down the Static Kills me.. i pretty much have to disconnect the Lap Top from my Mixer in order to not hear the Static, Does anyone know whats going on?

Mensajes Sat 20 Jun 09 @ 5:37 pm
DazmaxPRO InfinityMember since 2007
If you plug a pair of headphones into the laptop and listen to the audio without the mixer connected is the static still there?

Daz

Mensajes Sat 20 Jun 09 @ 5:46 pm
Sounds like grounding issues. try litening thru the mixer/headphones with the your laptop running on bateries. if the hum goes away you're having grounding issues. Search the forums for fixes - this gets asked and talked about A LOT.

Easiest but most unsafest and unrecommended method is removing the earth pin from your adapter. Or I used to use a double adapter with the earth prong removed so i didn't have to remove it from my laptops.

Another fix (I think): I purchased a universal adapter and used a lower voltage. Unsure if this actually fixed it. but i never needed the double adapter again!

Mensajes Sun 21 Jun 09 @ 12:17 am
DJ Marze, Thats it.. i disconnected it from the Power Outlet and the noise went away.. is there a great way i can get rid of this? i read everything that you posted but i dont really get it

Mensajes Sun 21 Jun 09 @ 1:48 am

Mensajes Sun 21 Jun 09 @ 2:55 am
I see the Ground Loop Isolator.. Before i go to Radio Shak and buy because i will because im Desperate, Is there anything i need to add to this... by looking at this is obvious that i need the RCA that connects to the Lap top.. is there a high tech one i should look for or am i missing something? Thank you soooo much for your help

Mensajes Sun 21 Jun 09 @ 2:28 pm
Thanks.. i did what you said and it worked just fine.. you solved all my problems thanks

Mensajes Sun 21 Jun 09 @ 9:56 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)