Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: TCV and XP10 forums?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I see we have a hercules DJ console forum, how about having a forum for TCV/TCCD and XP10 forums as well? this way members who use these accessories have their own forum so that it doesn't take the extra posting room from the regular forums.

Just a thought to save the technical forum (And trying to help out making a forum for members only)

Could be a great addition.

Mensajes Wed 30 Mar 05 @ 9:30 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I agree with you. Also it would be great if there is an option to set that you have XP10 (in profile setup) like you set DjConsole.

Mensajes Thu 31 Mar 05 @ 11:43 am
paisanPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Don't forget about us TCCD users(in profile set up)lol :P

Mensajes Fri 01 Apr 05 @ 12:53 am
Well I would consider TCCD and TCV within the same forum since its the same technology involved. The only difference is turntables vs CD players.

but I still think these 2 forums should get added.

Mensajes Fri 01 Apr 05 @ 3:15 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I vote for it too.
That's a good idea.

Mensajes Fri 01 Apr 05 @ 6:23 am
Maybe an all-in-one "Hardware" forum.

OO

Mensajes Sat 02 Apr 05 @ 12:47 am
yeah that's an idea OO. I would have thought a seperate forum for each would be better if there would be needs for trouble shooting single devices instead of all. But both method would do just fine.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Mensajes Sat 02 Apr 05 @ 12:56 am
its done ;)

Mensajes Sat 02 Apr 05 @ 2:46 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
i saw some users like l_rids have set XP10 at profile setup. I can't found where. Where is it possible to set that you have this hardware?

Mensajes Mon 04 Apr 05 @ 4:29 pm
BarglerPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I think the XP10 title is added if you purchase the VDJ Pro XP10's from Atomix. I don't think you can add that title if you purchased the retail XP10's from EKS.

Mensajes Mon 04 Apr 05 @ 8:21 pm
Correct ....as soon as you place an order for tcv from Atomix your profile changes.
Andre

Mensajes Fri 08 Apr 05 @ 4:45 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)