Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: VDJ 6 & Numark Omni Control

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I'm getting bored of waiting for Numark to pull their finger out of their arse and update their edition of CUE - however, before I fork out my cash and jump ship to Virtual DJ, I have to ask the question, the reason of which I was waiting in the first place...

Does Virtual DJ v.6 support the Omni Control natively, 'out of the box' and button mapped correctly? Or is it still just supported by the MIDI map that has been posted in the Downloads section? If it isn't supported, then I bought this thing for no reason and I'll be flogging it on. If it is, then I'll pay for the upgrade and leave Numark behind.

Cheers, all the best...

Mensajes Wed 24 Jun 09 @ 8:26 am
Omni Control is supported natively. Ihave also one and, works fine.
Have a nice day.

Mensajes Wed 24 Jun 09 @ 9:01 am
Hi, I can work Omnicontrol & Virtual DJ with the lights and almost everything, but I can´t get working some functions like the pitch bend buttons.
Is there some tip about working the unit at 100%?
Thanks in advance

Mensajes Thu 02 Jul 09 @ 5:59 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Thumbsucker wrote :
I'm getting bored of waiting for Numark to pull their finger out of their arse and update their edition of CUE - however, before I fork out my cash and jump ship to Virtual DJ, I have to ask the question, the reason of which I was waiting in the first place...

Does Virtual DJ v.6 support the Omni Control natively, 'out of the box' and button mapped correctly? Or is it still just supported by the MIDI map that has been posted in the Downloads section? If it isn't supported, then I bought this thing for no reason and I'll be flogging it on. If it is, then I'll pay for the upgrade and leave Numark behind.

Cheers, all the best...

Yes also Cue will be out very soon.

We take extra time to test our updates for quality reasons.

Mensajes Sat 04 Jul 09 @ 10:11 am
@rubenmedrano

Hey how did you get the leds on omni with VDJ work completly?

Mensajes Sat 18 Jul 09 @ 6:14 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
markusgru wrote :
@rubenmedrano

Hey how did you get the leds on omni with VDJ work completly?

You need to purchase Virtual DJ 6.

Mensajes Sat 18 Jul 09 @ 7:07 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)