Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: 18 days and counting

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

would love someone to check as to why my support ticket i submitted 18 days ago, hasnt even been read.

appreciate it,

d

Mensajes Sun 28 Jun 09 @ 6:18 pm
I have tickets in from the beginning of the month.. responded ONCE and then NOTHING... whats the deal?

Mensajes Sun 28 Jun 09 @ 6:29 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Have you tried calling to find out?

Mensajes Mon 29 Jun 09 @ 6:16 am
i wasnt aware they had a call number for tech support. what is it, where can i find it

Mensajes Mon 29 Jun 09 @ 12:02 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Mensajes Mon 29 Jun 09 @ 12:53 pm
thank you.,

Mensajes Mon 29 Jun 09 @ 3:59 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
no probs

Mensajes Mon 29 Jun 09 @ 7:03 pm
i called, waited about 10 minutes on hold, left a voice message with my phone number and issue, ticket still hasnt been read or opened and no return call as of yet

Mensajes Thu 02 Jul 09 @ 8:53 am
DJ TameHome userMember since 2008
Have you tried calling to find out?

Mensajes Thu 02 Jul 09 @ 11:05 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
I answered your ticket
We are a bit swamped with tickets at this time, sorry for the delay.

There are some changes in v6 that require digging in to re create features you had in 5.
The control functions changed in a major way in 6 and yes, there are still some details to work out.

Some more complex problems like quikcut's time code drift are going to need more time with develpment to figure out.
Support teamers do not have all of the answers to every problem you encounter, but we are humbly trying to keep up and answer all of the ticket with correct information.
If we do not have that, we can't really answer correctly, so some tickets have to wait for correction first.

No matter how much we test, until it is in the hands of the users with every conceivable piece of gear, system and operating system, and setting preferrences, plug ins, skins and effects things can happen.

So please be patient, we hear you and do pass things on for fixing as they come up.

Its a huge change for the software to go through and has lots of new features, and certainly like anything can be a bit klunky till it teaches us how to interact.

When things get updated it will be better than it ever was, but time is the element we need to make that happen.

Mensajes Fri 03 Jul 09 @ 7:49 am
thanks again, i appreciate it!

Mensajes Sat 04 Jul 09 @ 4:27 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)