Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Tracks not playing!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I just recently got a new laptop with vista and installed VDj . When i go to play a song nothing happens. But when i go to close it out ,the program tells me a song is playing,do i wanna shut it down? Please Help!!! Thanks in advance! Dj Rob

Mensajes Mon 06 Jul 09 @ 9:08 pm
Make sure you have your sound card setup correctly in the configeration tab.

Mensajes Tue 07 Jul 09 @ 12:09 am
mobiledjsteve wrote :
Make sure you have your sound card setup correctly in the configeration tab.

That was the first thing i tried. But i there is something wrong i can't figure out what it is.. There is no animation,what so ever. The track load like normal but the turntables don't move theres no leds moving nothing.Once i hit play. But yet it tells me a song is playing when i shut it down. please help this is getting fustrating.Going to reload windows next.

thanks in advance Dj rob

Mensajes Mon 13 Jul 09 @ 6:15 pm
I brought up VDJ to look at a setting to help in another post recently (a raw version without the soundcard properly set up) and had this happen. However, BEFORE it happened I received and "error in doundcard driver" error. That's what makes me want to agree that it may be something to do with the soundcard somehow.

Mensajes Mon 13 Jul 09 @ 7:46 pm
ill check out all the settings again. They looked fine,but ill check once i get home.It just seems odd because Bpm studio work fine.

Mensajes Mon 13 Jul 09 @ 10:37 pm
Well i tried everything possible ,i guess ill going to reboot windows next.I guess its no videos for now. thx for all your help!

Mensajes Mon 20 Jul 09 @ 11:26 pm
Let us know how you made out ;)

Mensajes Tue 21 Jul 09 @ 12:00 am
willkPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Also make sure there are no controllers activated under your midi settings. if you had a midi controller like an xp 10 or other, hooked up and activated, then at a later date you went to use VDJ with the keyboard and mouse, and DIDNT de-activte the usb controllers under your settings tab, the program will still be looking for the input from those controllers that are no longer there. Give it a try.

Mensajes Sun 26 Jul 09 @ 7:18 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)