Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: MP4 Video out of sync with audio.

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Greetings,

Back with another issue. I just ripped a video and used MP4 to keep the filesize low. It came out to 1.5 gig. When I load it into VDJ 6.0.1 it doesn't seem to load. I wait but no movement. I can play the video from the beginning and video sync with audio is fine as long as I start from the beginning. If I jump anywhere into the middile of the video the audio is now out of sync with the video.

I can play the same video with Windows Media Player and jump all around the timeline with no sync loss.

Am I just playing a video that is too long for VDJ to handle @ 1.5GB that is overtaxing the load buffer? (if that's what it's called). Should I try to change CODECs?

I don't think it's my machine. I am running a 6800 dual core at 3.3 Gigahertz.

Right now I dragged this large video into the player and I'm waiting (about 10 minutes now). There is no load indication in the window. Yet above in the waveform view it is sitting waiting for play. When I compress the waveform view it looks like 15% of the video is loaded and below that the timing blocks appear the width of the waveform window.

Anything I can do other than chop up the video? Any suggestions on MP4 settings in the rip process?

Regards,

Jim

Mensajes Fri 10 Jul 09 @ 1:07 pm
Hi Jim.
Wow! That is one seriously large video file! However, I have a similar issue intermittently with MP4 music videos. If I start the video right from the very beginning they audio and video are perfectly in sync, but if I cue the video up a few seconds in, then they run out of sync right from the start.

Hopefully someone will know the solution but if you have figured anything out, perhaps you'd share any info.

Cheers.
Martin

Mensajes Wed 30 Sep 09 @ 2:34 am
This happens to me a lot in FLV's. If I move the song up a bit to jump right to the music part I want, it seems to remain out of sync?
This happen to anyone else? I am thinking it is inherent in the FLV file itself, or IS there any work-around or solution to this?

Mensajes Wed 30 Sep 09 @ 1:52 pm
I had a couple of videos (MP4s) that would be out of sync if I started them playing from the cue point; a good example is "Shaggy - Wasn't Me", cued up after the intro where the guy rings Shaggy's doorbell and talks over the intercom, if I mix now at that point the video would start at the beginning even though the audio was several seconds in.

What I did was started the track from the start and listen in my headphones and pause (not cue) the track at the point where I want it to mix in, when I mix now it kicks off from the pause point, in sync and stays in sync.

I tried the same method with a few other videos that have intros and it seems to work okay.

Martin

Mensajes Wed 30 Sep 09 @ 11:45 pm
still having that problem i have re edited my music vids with sony vegas. i still render the they as mp4 format files but they still fall outta sync has anyone figured this out yet i have a party soon with some vids and i cant play them if there outta sync.

Mensajes Thu 10 Dec 09 @ 3:26 pm
pcl73PRO InfinityMember since 2006
An old one, but here is the solution :

When you render a MP4 video, be sure to remove "check mark" for "Enable progressive download" !!!

That's it !

Mensajes Sat 16 Nov 13 @ 12:07 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)