Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: VDJ 6 closes w/o leaving crashguard.

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

ewitlesPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Gang -

Finally installed VDJ 6 on my main rig. I did make a backup of the 5.x EXE just in case.

Well, while playing w/ videos, I turned off the VIDEO browser so only audio is displayed. When I did that, VDJ just went away.

There was a crashguard file but was empty. And yes, did the database fix. Now this was not a clean install, but upgrade.

On a side note, the DMC-1 is recognized and DJ Grutter's mapper works very well.

Should this be a clean install?

After that, seems stable and very low CPU usage.

Mensajes Fri 10 Jul 09 @ 7:27 pm
this is an on-going problem. Funny it happened to you in the new version.
Need to read more complains about it here in the forum.
You're not the only one.
This can happened when you click the SEARCH FIELD TOO or any or the BROWSER you mentione. All happened to me.

Legit user and NLU have the problem.

Here is one long time ago.

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/107350/Wishes_and_new_features/Wish_VDJ_just_WORKS_.html

Hope it get resolve cause I'm dying to BUY the PROGRAM when its works 99%

Mensajes Fri 10 Jul 09 @ 8:58 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Should-I-Buy wrote :
I'm dying to BUY the PROGRAM when its works 99%

Don't know what your issue is. It work 100% of the time for me. No issues at all, on both XP and Vista machines, 64 bit and 32 bit. Perhaps you should stop knocking the product every chance you get, and see how you are treated after that.

Mensajes Fri 10 Jul 09 @ 9:09 pm

It work 100% of the time for me. No issues at all, on both XP and Vista machines, 64 bit and 32 bit.

You might not have issue with but LOTS & including a potential buyer (me) HAVE ISSUES with it.

You must be the lucky one. Is there a VERSION you guys (with no issues) using diff from the people who have issues ?

You probably don't use the mouse at all. Why not try it yourself and use the mouse. Just click the BROWSER (AUDIO, VIDEO, etc..) or the SEARCH field (but u need to wait cause it happens when it feels like it).

You can't possibly TELL ME THAT THIS IS NOT AN ON-GOING PROBLEM.

Mensajes Fri 10 Jul 09 @ 9:46 pm
Should-I-Buy wrote :

It work 100% of the time for me. No issues at all, on both XP and Vista machines, 64 bit and 32 bit.

You might not have issue with but LOTS & including a potential buyer (me) HAVE ISSUES with it.

You must be the lucky one. Is there a VERSION you guys (with no issues) using diff from the people who have issues ?

You probably don't use the mouse at all. Why not try it yourself and use the mouse. Just click the BROWSER (AUDIO, VIDEO, etc..) or the SEARCH field (but u need to wait cause it happens when it feels like it).

You can't possibly TELL ME THAT THIS IS NOT AN ON-GOING PROBLEM.

This is not an on-going problem........... IF your system is setup correctly. Mine is Vista 32bit on a HP G70 laptop.
I am using version 6.0.1 since it came out professionally 11 hours every weekend and once a month I have a 6 hour gig. The program, so far, is running perfect for me. I have NEVER had a problem with the BROWSER (AUDIO, VIDEO, etc..) or the SEARCH field.

People who don't have a problem generally don't report it here, why would they?

Mensajes Fri 10 Jul 09 @ 11:09 pm

Mensajes Fri 10 Jul 09 @ 11:17 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
The problem is that your reference is only the forum which contains mainly complaints, obviously because it's a way customers have to tell us the issues.

But if you consider all the VirtualDJ running in the world, it's only a little part which is affected by this problem (something that you obviously can't see as a customer).

I don't say, it's a little bug (when at least 10 users have it, it's a real problem. It has to be fixed and it will be one day). Be sure, it makes us angry not to find a way to fix it correctly for the moment (a lot of fixes have been tried but apparently without success).

We didn't say our last word on this vicious crash and one day we will find the answer !!! However for the moment, we can't reproduce it on all our systems and so it doesn't help to debug it.

Mensajes Sat 11 Jul 09 @ 5:23 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)