Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: new equipment very confused PLZ HELP!!!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

vkxaxorPRO InfinityMember since 2009
ok i just got a hercules console rmx and. i get no sound through my monitor do i need to have external speakers? and anotherthing. it came with vdj 5 but i see n tabs on there for samples or anything jsut a few effects. (but no tabs.) and can i even change the sking with vdj 5 le? please help.

Mensajes Sat 11 Jul 09 @ 4:23 pm
You should have external speakers connected, yes.

Mensajes Sat 11 Jul 09 @ 10:57 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
you can use your lappys internal speakers by selecting it's sound card instead of the rmx's but control it through the rmx

Mensajes Sun 12 Jul 09 @ 4:33 am
vkxaxorPRO InfinityMember since 2009
vdj still dosent work when i put the audio under the laptops sound card. like i can see the music playing in the vdj but i cant hear anything still.

Mensajes Sun 12 Jul 09 @ 11:59 am
It's still better to run it off of powered external speakers, all you have to do is connect them to the RMX. You can however set them to your internals by changing the sound card config to your computer's sound card.

Go to "Config" "Sound Setup" change to "Inputs" to none "Outputs" to single output "Sound card(S)" to simple and then in the drop down you should see a list of things. Try "Primary Sound card" or "Speakers" just play around until you get it. My suggestion is to have a track playing while you adjust the settings, when you click "OK" the music will play immediately if you got it correctly.

DJ RuDe

Mensajes Sun 12 Jul 09 @ 1:19 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
The version of Virtual DJ included with the Rmx will ONLY work WITH the Rmx soundcard , so you need to connect speakers to the output 1/2 on the back of the console, and headphone to the appropriate connector (as indicated in the user manual).

If you which to use any other soundcard , the Pro version is required.

Mensajes Mon 13 Jul 09 @ 6:27 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)