Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: BIG PROBLEM ?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hey everyone.

I think i have a big problem.

A few days ago i had to reinstall the Hercules rmx console on my Mac and i inserted the original CD that came with the console when i bought it, like i did many times before.

After inserting it, the CD wasn´t being recognized in my Mac and it just ejected it over and over again.
Thats when i realized that the installation CD is a little cracked in the middle, like 1centimeter, but as it seems to be, enough to be ruined.

My question is, since i´m obviously a registered and legitimate owner of the software, how can i get a new cd? Should i ask hercules for it? Should i ask virtual dj?

Thanks in advance, cheers!

Mensajes Sun 12 Jul 09 @ 8:44 am
ve se consegues responder á minha duvida sff no topico mac issues

Mensajes Sun 12 Jul 09 @ 9:13 am
Hello jojofigas7,

For the moment, you are not a registred user, you are a "No license user", you must register on VirtualDJ website to become a registered user.
- Go on "Modify my profile"
- Type the VirtualDJ serial number (the chain in the style of XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX written on the CD enveloppe) in the serial number field.
You will then be able to download the last version of VirtualDJ 5 DJC on VirtualDJ website, in the download center.

You can download on Hercules tech support:
- DJ Console Rmx drivers
(in the download area, you go to Sound cards>DJ Controller> DJ Console Rmx > Drivers)
- DJ Console Rmx user and VirtualDJ 5 DJC user manual
(in the download area, you go to Sound cards>DJ Controller> DJ Console Rmx > Manuals)

So, with the drivers, manual, and VirtualDJ 5 DJC software, you have the contents of DJ Console Rmx installation CD and you don't need your CD.

Mensajes Mon 13 Jul 09 @ 5:23 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)