Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: RMX - No sound in headphones?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello.
I've just got a Dj console RMX, but i have a problem..
I just cant get any sound from my headphones?

I want to use my computers soundcard as mastersound, and the RMX's soundcard for headphones.
my settings are:

Inputs: none
Output: headphones.
Soundcard(s): 2 cards

Soundcard: SB audigidy audio [DF00]
Second card: Hercules dj console RMX

Mastersound: First card. Headphones: Second card.

Anyone can help me?

Thank you.

Mensajes Tue 14 Jul 09 @ 1:14 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
In 2 soundcard mode, VDJ uses the first stereo pair of each soundcard, in the case of the Rmx, output 1/2.

Since the headphone output of the Rmx is assigned to output 3/4, you will not be able to use it in this combinaison.

Mensajes Tue 14 Jul 09 @ 2:28 pm
okay.
so the RMX is completely unusable with virtual DJ?

good thing that traktor isn't to expensive ;)
thank you for the help..

Mensajes Wed 15 Jul 09 @ 4:02 am
The principal of the Rmx ( or any other 4 channel DJ soundcard) is for the user to use 1 soundcard and have a complete solution. The Rmx include 4 inputs if you want to connect tunrtables or CD player, and 4 outputs that can accomodate professional speakers or standard computer speakers ( something the Audigy can't do), plus a dedicated headphone ouput.

Have you tried using only the Rmx as a soundcard in VDJ? Did you run into any issues?

- Input : None

- Output(s): Headphone

-Soundcard: DJ Console RMX

The chekc the box "Apply EQ on Inputs"

BTW, unlike VDJ, Traktor (and most other music softwares) will only allow you to use 1 soundcard, so you might as well get use to that.

Mensajes Wed 15 Jul 09 @ 6:59 am
you see, the problem is that i donøt have any speakers with phono. Only Jack's, and speakercaples.
so i just need to buy some new speakers :D
although i have some worth $10.000 :D

Mensajes Wed 15 Jul 09 @ 9:29 am
You could also get a cable adapter (mini jack female to RCA male), which would allow you to use your speakers with everything , and it would be much cheaper that a new set of speakers ...

Mensajes Wed 15 Jul 09 @ 9:40 am
if you have 1/4 in Cables you can plug them in the RMX as it supports both RCA and 1/4 in

Mensajes Wed 15 Jul 09 @ 10:29 am
hi,

Just wondering why you would want to use an RMX controller as a soundcard for your headphones only. When it is capable of controlling mastersound and headphones together as a perfect mixing solution??????

Mensajes Wed 15 Jul 09 @ 2:30 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
I don't have the RMX, but could it be possible to .... connect his headphones to output 1-2 of the RMX with the apropriate connector(adaptor)? Could this work? Maybe the PFL buttons wouldnt work properly?. I dont know....just a thought.

Mensajes Wed 15 Jul 09 @ 4:57 pm
amusemeHome userMember since 2009
guys how can i make my dj console rmx as soundcard for all my applications (vdj, traktor and windows)?

thank you

Mensajes Wed 20 Jan 10 @ 2:05 pm
For Audio and DJ applications, it's easy. Simply configure the DJ Console in the program audio configuration menu, and everytime you open it, it will use this soundcard.

Since for these programs you will probably want to use the ASIO driver, you will also need to enable it in the DJ Console Control Panel BEFORE starting the program.

As for the rest of the Windows applications (movies, etc), you will have to be sure that :

- ASIO is not enabled (since they cannot use it)

- Set the DJ Console as the computer default audio playback device ( this can be done through Windows Audio properties in Windows Control Panel).

Mensajes Wed 20 Jan 10 @ 2:27 pm
yes, i have the Dj console rmx set as default for audio device and on the Hercules Control Panel I have WDM in Audio Mode instead of ASIO.

I've been able to put sound through the DJ Console RMX soundcard to VDJ and Traktor, but when i play music at winamp, it gives me no sound at all :(

Mensajes Wed 20 Jan 10 @ 2:37 pm
It's been a long time since I,ve used Winamp, but I seem to remember that there was an audio configuration menu where you could select the soundcard preference. You may want to look into that.

Mensajes Thu 21 Jan 10 @ 6:58 am
rightclick on the skin in winamp

go to preferences - Audio - Select your SoundWrapper and choose the soundcard (out)

Mensajes Thu 21 Jan 10 @ 9:32 am
I can't find the Audio tab in winamp :(

Mensajes Thu 28 Jan 10 @ 9:11 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)