Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Where are all the mac effects and skins?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

jvg123PRO InfinityMember since 2009
K i just bought the virtual vinyl for numark and in doing so just found out how much the mac side is ignored. I am really pissed/disappointed because i wanted the multi instance skin, which is only for pc, and the scratch video, only for pc, the tK filter only for pc, and alot of other stuff i wanted to download and its not for mac!!! WTF! ... so i guess what i am asking how long will it be before i can get these things for the mac version of virtual dj? will virtual dj 6 maybe help bring about some of these effects/skins? and if you know got to get any of the effects or skins i named please help me out, thanks

Mensajes Fri 17 Jul 09 @ 6:53 pm
Most plugins and skins are created and contributed by talented users of VirtualDJ.

If the creator does not own a Mac or does not have knowledge of Mac programming, there will be no Mac version.

Plugins for PC cannot work on a Mac and vice-versa because the code is different.

Skins can be more readily converted, but often require adjustments due to differences with fonts, etc. If you have access to a PC, simply install the PC skin on it and then copy the skin's .ZIP file from My Documents\VirtualDJ\Skins across to your Mac.

Mensajes Sat 18 Jul 09 @ 1:21 pm
jvg123PRO InfinityMember since 2009
thank you for the help and info i will try that, i also just thought of getting boot camp for my computer would boot camp enable to download and run windows versions of virtual dj and there skins??

Mensajes Sat 18 Jul 09 @ 3:25 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yes... it will;)

Mensajes Sat 18 Jul 09 @ 3:30 pm
djquanPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Can someone make the show your logo video effect for mac please

Mensajes Tue 18 Aug 09 @ 12:29 am
yea it IS sad...I like the app but VERY disappointed in the variation from the PC to Mac.

Mensajes Tue 18 Aug 09 @ 9:45 pm
powermixx wrote :
yea it IS sad...I like the app but VERY disappointed in the variation from the PC to Mac.

To be accurate, there is no variation between the PC and Mac versions...not much anyway. It's not in any way Virtual DJ's or Atomix Productions' fault if plugin-creators won't develop their plugins for both platforms.

To make the excisting PC-plugins work with Mac is nearly impossible, or would at least require tremendously impractical trickery. It's unreasonable to blame Atomix Productions not having the foresight to choose a platform-independent plugin-format years ago back when VDJ was still PC-only.

Mensajes Wed 19 Aug 09 @ 6:22 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)