Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: No sound, no spinning, no samples playing

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

rsheridHome userMember since 2008
I just used the exact same setup a few weeks ago to great success; however, I just tried it today and I can't get anything to play. Not even the turntables will spin. Another thing I noticed is my saved Playlists are gone. Am I missing something here?

Mensajes Thu 23 Jul 09 @ 10:08 pm
I just used the exact same setup a few weeks ago to great success; however, I just tried it today and I can't get anything to play. Not even the turntables will spin. Another thing I noticed is my saved Playlists are gone. Am I missing something here?

Bump please

Mensajes Fri 24 Jul 09 @ 9:19 am
diasterPRO InfinityMember since 2008
HAPPENED TO ME AS WELL TONITE. WHEN I WENT TO CLOSE IT SAID DO YOU WANT TO EXIT WHILE SONGS ARE PLAYING BUT NOTHING WAS MOVING, I GUESS ITS BACK TO VER 5

Mensajes Tue 28 Jul 09 @ 12:03 am
HAPPENED TO ME AS WELL TONITE. WHEN I WENT TO CLOSE IT SAID DO YOU WANT TO EXIT WHILE SONGS ARE PLAYING BUT NOTHING WAS MOVING, I GUESS ITS BACK TO VER 5

I tried Ver. 4 from 2006 and it's still doing the same thing. It must be a setting with our Macs? I got it to work by chance the other day by restarting, but that method isn't working now.

Mensajes Thu 30 Jul 09 @ 8:19 pm
NockehHome userMember since 2009
I had this problem once, and by changing the "Perfomance slider" under "Config" to more quality it was fixed.

Hope this helps.

Mensajes Fri 31 Jul 09 @ 2:07 am
Do you mean under Preferences > Performance? If so, I slid it all the way to Best Quality and nothing happened :(

Mensajes Fri 31 Jul 09 @ 6:38 am
NockehHome userMember since 2009
yeah under performance.

That did it for , i slide it to 1 from the end and it start spinning :)

Sorry it didn't work for u :(

Mensajes Fri 31 Jul 09 @ 8:10 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)