Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: DJ IO Alternatives?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi Guys,

Im currently using the Numark total control unit, and i need an audio interface. Numark have recommended me the DJ IO... But i was wondering if anybody is using a cheaper alternative?#

Cheers, Mitch

Mensajes Fri 31 Jul 09 @ 12:34 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You can use any 4.1 usb soundcard, but remember cheaper however typically means poorer quality.

Mensajes Tue 04 Aug 09 @ 6:08 am
DJ azenPRO InfinityMember since 2008
i use the total control and the djio and those work perfectly with virtualdj. i'm not a full timedj . but if you thinking going pro i meant full time dj
you need a better sound card like the maya.

Mensajes Tue 11 Aug 09 @ 10:25 pm
The Audio4DJ by Native Instruments is a solid sound card at a relatively affordable price. I'd recommend it.

Mensajes Sat 29 Aug 09 @ 6:54 pm
Maya 44USB is a good alternative for windows. Can be had for under $100 in the right places. Use on Mac can be flaky. If you have the cash the new Hercules 4/4/ controller has had some good marks.

Mensajes Thu 03 Sep 09 @ 3:18 am
I use the Total Control and the Numark I/O.. Been runnin them for two years with Cue Le, then Cue, and now with Virtual Vinyl. I love them and wouldn't trade them for anything. Unless I'm using turntables. I DJ at minimum 5 nights a week and two nights are sometimes 7-8 hours long.. If you look around, you can find the I/O for under $100... Even used they should be good. As long as they weren't smashed, they should work just fine.

Mensajes Thu 10 Sep 09 @ 11:06 am
Jason1173 wrote :
I use the Total Control and the Numark I/O.. Been runnin them for two years with Cue Le, then Cue, and now with Virtual Vinyl. I love them and wouldn't trade them for anything. Unless I'm using turntables. I DJ at minimum 5 nights a week and two nights are sometimes 7-8 hours long.. If you look around, you can find the I/O for under $100... Even used they should be good. As long as they weren't smashed, they should work just fine.

Hehehe...smashed. Thats EXACTLY what happened to mine :(
However, until that happened, the DJ IO was a great soundcard.

Mensajes Mon 28 Sep 09 @ 8:33 am

Mensajes Thu 10 Feb 11 @ 2:22 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)