Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Improve the Time - Stretch Quality PLEASE!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

checked this program out ages ago (v1.07 i think) and the version i just got 2.05 i think still has the same timestretch quality! have you not sorted it out its shocking!?!? it just does not sound professional and for a program that is on the way up and aspiring to be respected as a valid professional choice it just isnt up to scratch!

Master BPM (without having to use the beatlock on one deck trick to keep them in sync as u change tempo because it doesnt work when the BPM has got it wrong(so most of the time then)) and spliting the tempo and pitch with a lock switch would be much more pro and flexible too! just a few recomendations (after all this is the new features forum is it not)

Would like to hear from any other users who feel this should have been rectified by now especialy for people that have enjoyed the trial and got the full version

Mensajes Thu 14 Apr 05 @ 2:35 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
All the users agree with you on the timestretch issue, it's been adressed over and over, and I believe it's on it's way in the non too distant future, so when it can happen it will happen.

Most proffesional users work with the timestretch feature off, For now though we must be patient.

There are many people including myself who have literally tried every alternative software avaliable and still prefer virtual dj, this is because of it's strong merits and unique features.

The timestretch quality is sure to improve, but overall most users are more than happy with virtual dj's overall performance when compared to any ohter software, so just think when the problem is solved, your gonna have one extra superb program.

Bagpuss

Mensajes Thu 14 Apr 05 @ 5:41 pm
I agree.

Mensajes Sat 16 Apr 05 @ 10:48 am
dev team is working on this :)

Mensajes Sat 16 Apr 05 @ 4:47 pm
heheh something i have mentioned as well in the past. But they say the Dev team is working on it, soall we can do is wait :)

Mensajes Sun 17 Apr 05 @ 2:17 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)