Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Traktor now supporting HDJC turns out disappointing ...

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

SharanPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Got bored waiting for the next VDJ update, so i checked out the new Traktor Hercules Console Edition.

As expected for a NativeInstruments product the support for ASIO is really extraordinary, crystal clear brilliant sound! It's not even that expensive with 69€. The program is running very stable and the recording feature works very well without skips that i usually get when using VDJ on my computer. (AthlonXP2600+, 1GB RAM).

The other side of the coin is that this version is REALLY limited compared to the full version which is much more expensive (200€). According to NI support there is no discount offered when upgrading to the full version of Traktor (so 269€!!).

Especially annoying for me is the lack of support for an external mixer and the jog-wheels have been degraded as a search tool. No pitch bend possible with them, this only works either with the corresponding buttons on the HDJC which are actually extremely unaccurate, making it quite hard to beatmatch manually.
Funny thing is that this was the only feature of the Console i was using (except for maybe the pitch-fader) ! Everything else i usually rely on the external mixer.

Hope Atomix gets out v2.07 soon and we get same brilliant sound as Traktor offers and still have all the nice features VDJ offers!

Mensajes Sat 16 Apr 05 @ 6:05 pm
It comming very soon my friend :) be patient a bit more ;) hehe

and its FREE for all full members ;) thats sweet :)

Mensajes Sat 16 Apr 05 @ 6:15 pm
SharanPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I cant wait for it ! Atomix: GO GO GO !! :D

Mensajes Sat 16 Apr 05 @ 6:16 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)