Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: hercules jog wheels?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello, I have a hercules dj console mk2, i work it with cdj 1000 with timecodes and it works fine, but when i try to use it at the house with my laptop the jog wheels dont completely respond, if i advance the jog wheel itll make the song faster a bit the same as backward, but if i want to stop the song with the jog wheel it wont. On the hercules settings i have it on enable both jog wheels (Default). On the vdj i have it set like this

inputs none
outputs single output
sound cards simple
sound card Speaker (Sigma tel High def audio codec)

Thanks in advance. I looked and i dont think i read a post about this.

Mensajes Mon 14 Sep 09 @ 5:59 pm
[quote=itscarlos01]Hello, I have a hercules dj console mk2, i work it with cdj 1000 with timecodes and it works fine, but when i try to use it at the house with my laptop the jog wheels dont completely respond, if i advance the jog wheel itll make the song faster a bit the same as backward, but if i want to stop the song with the jog wheel it wont. On the hercules settings i have it on enable both jog wheels (Default). On the vdj i have it set like this

inputs none
outputs single output
sound cards simple
sound card Speaker (Sigma tel High def audio codec)

Thanks in advance. I looked and i dont think i read a post about this

Ive been reading and i know i have to set it up in the mapper. But the mapper comes out once i start vdj and it goes out cant do any settings. Please help. How can i get the mapper to stay on the screen. Im running vista..

ok i was able to get the mapper on the screen but dont know how to set the jog wheels. Will keep reading.. Can anybody help?

Mensajes Mon 14 Sep 09 @ 7:05 pm
The Hercules doesn't have touch sensitive jogwheels - You cannot stop the song by touching or pressing the wheels as you can on a CDJ - This is technically impossible with the Hercules. In scratch (vinyl) mode, the jogwheels of the Hercules will only stop the song while they are moving.

If you wish to be able to do this, you would need to upgrade to a controller that has touch sensitive jogwheels, such as Pioneer CDJ-400, Vestax VCI-100 or Vestax VCI-300.

Mappers are not available to unlicensed users. If you own VirtualDJ Pro, please register it on the following page and download the latest v6.0.2 verison: http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html Otherwise, please support the software and its development by purchasing a legitimate license http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

NOTE: Providing it has not already been used for an upgrade, your Hercules DJ Console MK2 license will entitle you to a discount of $50 off the price of VirtualDJ Pro. To receive this, go to http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html and enter your Hercules DJ Console Edition software serial number in the box provided at the bottom of the page.

Mensajes Tue 15 Sep 09 @ 1:05 pm
Hello itscarlos01,

To control the mix a bit as you want on DJ Console Mk2, you should use the jogs in scratch mode (go in the config menu, go the remote control tab, and activate the setting 'use jog to scratch'), but, as jpboggis mentionned, there is no touch sensor in the Mk2 jog wheel, so you cannot completely stop the playback in putting the hand on the jog wheel, you must also slowly mode the jog backward.

Mensajes Wed 16 Sep 09 @ 6:32 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)