Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: MK2 Jog Wheel vs. CD-Player Behavior

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Dear Music Aficcionados,

following desired functionality:

- Disabling/Protect Jog Wheels while song is playing

but

- If song is paused, beeing able to FFW (Fast Forward) or Rewinding track.

just like any Denon or Pioneer CD-Deck does, thats it.

How to set up that in MK2 mapping section?
A modifier button, e.g. one of those 1,2,3 buttons above the volume slider will do.

any help appreciated

T.

Mensajes Tue 15 Sep 09 @ 8:46 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You could do this in v6 Pro quite easily, I'm not sure it would be possible in the LE version?

Mensajes Wed 16 Sep 09 @ 5:14 am
Thank you for your answer.
I downloaded the Trial of VDJ 6.
How to do set mapping for CD Player Behaviour?
I'll gonna buy it immediately if that works.

Thank you

Mensajes Wed 16 Sep 09 @ 11:04 am
In VDJ v6, you can simply map a button or a keyboard shortcut to the following:

vinyl_mdoe

When vinyl mode is off, the jogwheel will pitch bend, which if bumped by accident when a song is playing will not be normally noticeable to the audience.

If you find the jogwheel response too slow when the song is paused, you can adjust it in CONFIG -> Options in the latest v6.0.2 version (Not available as a trial yet.)

Mensajes Wed 16 Sep 09 @ 12:17 pm
Thank you for your answer.

This solution is not the optimum desired function because my setup refers to no use of keyboard while djing.
All functions should have access just from the MK2 and a minium use of the Mouse.

To be true, it's a little frustrating to workaround that way.

Sorry.

greets.
MXH

Mensajes Thu 17 Sep 09 @ 7:16 am
The setting is permanent - Once you turn off vinyl mode, it stays off until you switch it on again.

Unfortunately the Mk2 doesn't have a dedicated button for toggling this, but if you wish to be able to toggle it on/off on demand directly from the MK2, you can remap any of the other buttons to this function via CONFIG -> Mappers (Choose the MK2 in the drop-down list.)

Mensajes Thu 17 Sep 09 @ 12:26 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)