Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Once Again another Mac maya 44 usb question.

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Im running a mac os x version 10.4.11 with two serato timecode vinyl. Since ive been through all the vids on this and nothing still seems to work. My question, is the mac im using now is it to old of a version to support maya and VJD??

Mensajes Wed 16 Sep 09 @ 4:01 pm
You probably do best to put this thread in the MAYA 44 USB time code post, as I have that set to email me. 10.4.11 is pretty old, but upgrading now will put you on 10.5.8, which again has issues. My setup was done on 10.5.6 and has bee very successful. If you can update to that you would be rock solid. What errors are you getting specifically?

Mensajes Fri 18 Sep 09 @ 11:44 am
mjh99ent wrote :
You probably do best to put this thread in the MAYA 44 USB time code post, as I have that set to email me. 10.4.11 is pretty old, but upgrading now will put you on 10.5.8, which again has issues. My setup was done on 10.5.6 and has bee very successful. If you can update to that you would be rock solid. What errors are you getting specifically?

Im not getting any errors. Just not getting anything at all. I jus upgraded to snow leopard, but still no mas.

Mensajes Fri 18 Sep 09 @ 2:05 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)