Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: CUE 6.0.2 audio problem

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

DJShmooPRO (OEM)Member since 2008
Okay so I have sucessfully been using Cue ver 5.2.1 Pro with barely a hicup for glitch for almost 2 solid years. Dell Inspiron laptop vista 32 bit, not the fasted but does music very well. I also use the DMC2 controller and the Numark CM200USB mixer. Like I haave said I have been happily using this for a while. I have upgraded to Cue 6 and at first look I am really digging it. Then I am hooking it all up for a test run, and I cannot for the life of me figure out why I cannot get 2 seperate channels to work with the upgrade. i can play from both decks but only comes out one channel.

Sound set up before on same system looked like this...

inputs (none)
Output (External Mixer)
Sound Card (2+usb)

Audio Drivers
first option (Primary sound driver)
second option (usb codec)

Left Deck First card/right deck socond card

Installed version 5.2.1 onto aternative laptop with success and both channels using the same configuration as above, same cords, external drives and all.

Please if you have any insight I am on the verge of pulling out whats left of my hair.

Thanks

Kevin

Mensajes Thu 24 Sep 09 @ 11:59 pm
fat0n3Home userMember since 2008
does it give you the asio driver option?

Mensajes Fri 25 Sep 09 @ 1:34 pm
JabloePRO InfinityMember since 2007
I had the same problem and found that all I had to do was bring up the volumn on channel 2, and then both channels were fine

Mensajes Fri 25 Sep 09 @ 5:38 pm
does it give you the asio driver option?

It Does give the option of ASIO driver from the sound card setup. But since I am not using an ASIO device I am not sure why I would select it.

Mensajes Mon 28 Sep 09 @ 10:36 am
I had the same problem and found that all I had to do was bring up the volumn on channel 2, and then both channels were fine

I have experimented with this and so far no luck.

Mensajes Mon 28 Sep 09 @ 10:38 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)