Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Another Protection ERROR >:(

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I keep getting Protection ERROR 16 and 17 .
This is realy anoying now and was working fine for about 10 or so hours.
plz help as im doing a Radio gig on Friday and would like to use the program.
]Thanks

Mensajes Mon 05 Oct 09 @ 8:10 pm
I think protection error 16 is something to do with when you have had a pirate copy of vdj installed on your system at some point.

I could be wrong but i have read somewhere on this forum a while ago about it.

Mensajes Tue 06 Oct 09 @ 4:52 am
You keep installing illegal versions. If you like the software so much then invest in yourself and buy a license.

Mensajes Tue 06 Oct 09 @ 6:31 am
Is there a way to stop the mesage i realy like the software

Mensajes Tue 06 Oct 09 @ 6:36 am
Reinstall your operating system and buy a legitimate licenced copy of VDJ. Simple.

Mensajes Tue 06 Oct 09 @ 6:38 am
I just what to be able to use the trile virtion for a couple of days to try it out.

Mensajes Tue 06 Oct 09 @ 6:51 am
Well ..... if you have installed an illegal version, you will need to reinstall the OS to allow the trial to be installed without the protection error.

I have no sympathy for people who install cracked software that damages their PC

Mensajes Tue 06 Oct 09 @ 12:20 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
Well ..... if you have installed an illegal version, you will need to reinstall the OS to allow the trial to be installed without the protection error.

I have no sympathy for people who install cracked software that damages their PC

+1 on this

I dont no how they dare come on here for support when they are using cracked versions.

Buy the software get all the support you need.

Mensajes Tue 06 Oct 09 @ 3:37 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
They are welcome here. Quite a few users, with licenses, were once crack users. I know I have posted similar things to this before but, all users are to be treated with kindness, and respect. If you have an objection to someone who uses a cracked version, please do not post negative comments. That is a Teamers responsibility to deal with.

Mensajes Tue 06 Oct 09 @ 3:40 pm
Well if i new that then i would of never brought the software in the first place and just used a cracked version and save my self alot of money

So how are us pro users treated differntly to Cracked version users. We are not we are all treated the same!!!

Mensajes Wed 07 Oct 09 @ 5:55 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Registered user have an updates and goodies and other privileges on the forum as opposed to NLU.

Mensajes Wed 07 Oct 09 @ 7:05 am
1st i dident use a ilegal virtion!

2rd)
HA i cracked it my seff.
You realy need to NOT make it eazy to do it :D

Mensajes Fri 09 Oct 09 @ 9:42 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Jack, rubbing Professional users nose in the fact that you cracked the software will not win you any points, or help, around this forum. Please be respectful. Thank you....

Mensajes Fri 09 Oct 09 @ 9:50 pm
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Jack you aint no cracker head dude. How come you're infected with protection error?

Mensajes Sun 11 Oct 09 @ 4:15 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Jackogara wrote :
1st i dident use a ilegal virtion!

2rd)
HA i cracked it my seff.

Hi,

Firstly, if u want to be professional, act as a professional and use a legal software.

Secondly, If u continue to use crack software, it will infected your computer with malware and virus and damage your cpu api.

Lastly i hope if you like to use the software, do support it by purchasing it and a whole new forum goodies will be available to you.

Also please be respectful in the context. Thank you.

Hope to see you with us soon. Regards;;)

Mensajes Sun 11 Oct 09 @ 6:32 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Jackogara wrote :
2rd)
HA i cracked it my seff.

So easy that it's not working for you any more and you felt the need to come to this forum and ask for help?

Mensajes Sun 11 Oct 09 @ 12:57 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)