Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Video Qs: Crawl, animated logos, countdown timer?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

njonkerPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Using version 6.0.2 on Windows XP, I'd like to figure out how to do the following in support of a corporate event:

- Add scrolling text to the screen, overlaid on video being played. There's a Scrolling Text plugin on the download site, but I can't seem to get it to function (Shows up, but no option to put in text or control it). Am I using the plugin incorrectly, or is there another mechanism I should be using?
- Animated logo: I found the plugin that lets me put a superimposed image on-screen, but can't seem to find a way to put an animated image up (i.e. a logo that has movement). I tried a GIF file with motion with no luck. Is there a way to have the use of both decks and to get a persistent animated logo overlay (Ideally from an animated GIF, but being able to do a video overlay with Luma or Chroma key would work too)
- Other than running a video in one of the decks that contains a countdown timer, is there a way to get a countdown timer on the screen while not losing the use of one of the decks? I had hoped to use a VSP plugin, but there's no keying on those unfortunately, so the overlay portion is a bit of an issue

I am used to a live production environment where there's a separate titler / FX box in the video output stream; I had hoped to avoid going that route and to get everything done in VDJ. Any advice greatly appreciated.

Niels.

Mensajes Tue 13 Oct 09 @ 6:04 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
check my blog section there may be one or two bits there that may help you out, anything else just ask and someone will help.

Mensajes Tue 13 Oct 09 @ 8:49 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)