Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: TURNTABLE OFFERS ... please help me decide!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

th3c00lPRO InfinityMember since 2009
2 Stanton STR8-60's w/needles & cartridges for $200

or

2 Technics 1200 MK2's for $385 with no needles or cartridges

I plan on using Virtual DJ, My MacBook Pro 13 inch with Snow Leopard, and my Hercules RMX as my main mixer AND as the interface

what offer of turntables do you recommend I take? what would be best suited for my situation?

Mensajes Sun 25 Oct 09 @ 3:28 pm
technics ;o)

Mensajes Mon 26 Oct 09 @ 3:38 am
Ok now this guy with the stantons is offering me an old numark mixer a lil busted up as a toss in, and now the whole package (2 stantons, the mixer) is going for just 100 for everything. basically he said his friend upgraded to 1200s and just gave these to him.

and it was a typo, the guy selling the technics is asking for 450 not 385.

does that change anything ?

Mensajes Mon 26 Oct 09 @ 1:33 pm
I really need help. Will the Hercules RMX work fine as my interface? (meaning I wont need the SSL Box or maya usb? thats one of the reasons I wanted the RMX because of the 4/4 interface)

Mensajes Tue 27 Oct 09 @ 12:24 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yes but you do need to upgrade to pro which you have the discount.

DJC edition will only give you limited time using timescodes and also limited features of the software.

Regards;)

Mensajes Tue 27 Oct 09 @ 1:20 am
Ok, gotcha. How do you guys feel about the Hercules RMX being used as a mixer/interface with timecode vinyl? I just ordered Serato Scratch Live Version 2.0 Timecodes

Mensajes Tue 27 Oct 09 @ 12:24 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)